• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If tailgating is any indicator...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  356
  • Content Count:  4,107
  • Days Won:  56

Count on it

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  149

shocker

Thanksgiving weekend will not likely help our student attendance - especially with the way our team has played this year. It will be an ugly day on many fronts. The good news is the program will get some decent money from hosting the game this year at least. What UCF fan would not want to be at this game? They've been kicking arse for two years straight - their fans are rabid with excitement. I miss those days and yeah, we had them back when we had CJL at the helm along with Lee Roy Selmon working behind the scenes.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Thanksgiving weekend will not likely help our student attendance - especially with the way our team has played this year. It will be an ugly day on many fronts. The good news is the program will get some decent money from hosting the game this year at least. What UCF fan would not want to be at this game? They've been kicking arse for two years straight - their fans are rabid with excitement. I miss those days and yeah, we had them back when we had CJL at the helm along with Lee Roy Selmon working behind the scenes.

I hope our players aren't feeling as defeated as you or the fans who abandoned their seats to UCF fans for a couple of bucks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

12 minutes ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

I hope our players aren't feeling as defeated as you or the fans who abandoned their seats to UCF fans for a couple of bucks.

My buddy sold his 2 tickrts for $325. They were seats in the $99 Season ticket section. There will be a shitlosd of UCF Fans. Hopefully we beat thrm and send yhem home crying.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

There are going to be a nauseating amount of Gnat fans in RJ today.

So >0 ?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

Not feeling defeated-- just not expecting that we suddenly become world beaters and then subsequently act all butt hurt on the game thread when things aren't going our way. That is perhaps the most frustrating thing to endure during the games-- all the posters who talked our team down all week long and then act surprised when the team plays poorly.

I don't live in Tampa any more-- so I have no tickets.

I will be watching though-- always. And I am hoping for a USF win as I would in any game they play.

1 hour ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

also-- not sure where you derived "defeated" out of my statements.