• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why do so many bulls fans oppose UCF stadium?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Anyone think we should fire CCS? Should I start a new thread about it?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

10 minutes ago, HPbull said:

I don’t get it, I would rather have their stadium on our campus and upgrade it periodically until it’s at its desired amenitie and capacity level.

I want to take my kids on campus before the game and walk to the bookstore, the new Publix, show them the old bunker where I took my classes etc.

We will sit on our hinds idly until next round of realignment and if it does occur and we get left out we will have ourselves to blame. I am tired of Ray Jay, it’s feels like a cavernous corporate ******** where we have no home field advantages, I am tired of that big pirate ship that screams Buccaneers, it just doesn’t feel like a college environment. 

I wish our AD was as proactive as UCF’s, I am tired of this close to the vest, wait and see, move at a cement turtle pace when it comes to sports facilities.

Gave you an atta-boy arrow because your frustrations have merit. I get it. Don't get so tired of the bs and unknowns that you give up. If USF is ever going to be a perennial winner/champ it will take every supporter/grad/fan to make it happen. If we take an attitude of--oh well what the hell my voice doesn't matter-- then it will never happen. Yep, OCS and top notch facilities are needed. Money seems to be prevalent for other things so... I've always believed if we could push past the "wine and cheese" crowd and get the powers to be to try mingling with the beer and hot dog, hoot and holler crowd things might change. Why UCF stadium doesn't  even compare to our OCS...…………………..ahhhh  "renderings"!      Keep the Faith 

12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

C60A5FBD-7739-40F3-8AAB-603885476193.jpeg

NEB, whoa your looking frazzled there boy. Practice tolerance the submitter is new but harbors frustrations that have been prevalent through the years with mostly....Everyone!  Not to worry there's a long Holiday weekend coming and...            Football Friday !! and of course like the Pilgrims...there's alcohol.

Happy Thanksgiving to you. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

NEB, whoa your looking frazzled there boy. Practice tolerance the submitter is new but harbors frustrations that have been prevalent through the years with mostly....Everyone!  Not to worry there's a long Holiday weekend coming and...            Football Friday !! and of course like the Pilgrims...there's alcohol.

Happy Thanksgiving to you. 

Nah...I am good. I just wish some TBP members would learn to add to an existing thread instead of creating a whole new one on the same thing...this is off season crap anyway...I would rather finish off the last two games first.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Anyone think we should fire CCS? Should I start a new thread about it?

Interesting new topic...Lets do this. 

Sounds right but then, their post would end up on page 10999 regarding that age old topic

2 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Interesting new topic...Lets do this. 

Might as well add.. Let's rehire CJL to that just to round it out..

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

This thread isnt serious unless we have a map of the campus with Pappa Johns Stadium placed on it.

Edited by Bulls On Parade
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1