• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

But hey, men's basketball starts Tuesday...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Trust me if MBB should ever get decent they will quickly surpass the WBB crowd. 

Good to hear from you again Vega. CBB season must be cranking up! 

I'm ready too. I just really like Coach Gregory and what he and his staff are doing for a program that has been at rock bottom so long.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

10 hours ago, usf97 said:

I don't care what we went through to get him here but I think we are in a very good place with mens basketball.  I fully believe in Coach G and what he's doing.  Sold... He's going to build a really good program.  He's building a good team and he makes them accountable to each other.  They know what he demands and he knows how to get them where they want to go.  This guy is becoming my favorite USF coach of all time with how he does things.  Becoming... too early right now for him to be.  But who knows by the 10th game.  lol

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  960
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Calibull said:

I don't care what we went through to get him here but I think we are in a very good place with mens basketball.  I fully believe in Coach G and what he's doing.  Sold... He's going to build a really good program.  He's building a good team and he makes them accountable to each other.  They know what he demands and he knows how to get them where they want to go.  This guy is becoming my favorite USF coach of all time with how he does things.  Becoming... too early right now for him to be.  But who knows by the 10th game.  lol

Yes, I agree with you. After last year and seeing actual basketball improvement, I was sold as well. I'm relieved that we signed him to a 6 year contract, and I hope by him getting screwed in the GT deal, that he will want to stay here past his contract. It's real hard to find a solid coach that can teach the fundamentals and have the respect and relationship that he has with our players. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/28/2018 at 12:28 PM, SilverBull said:

and admission is FREEE!  Time to start getting overly excited for the next major season on ticket calendar!

Go Bulls!

Is admission free on Tuesday? 

I'm going with a few friends, tickets on ticketmaster aren't free, is it free at walk up? Or do you just refer to free for students? 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

51 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

Is admission free on Tuesday? 

I'm going with a few friends, tickets on ticketmaster aren't free, is it free at walk up? Or do you just refer to free for students? 

He meant last Tuesday's game. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

6 hours ago, michibull said:

Yes, I agree with you. After last year and seeing actual basketball improvement, I was sold as well. I'm relieved that we signed him to a 6 year contract, and I hope by him getting screwed in the GT deal, that he will want to stay here past his contract. It's real hard to find a solid coach that can teach the fundamentals and have the respect and relationship that he has with our players. 

You're right.  I think we benefited big time with what happened at Georgia Tech.  He stayed at Dayton for 8 years and I think USF can be more appealing than they were if he builds a winner.  I think we got most of our coaches at the right time in their career... I think we can hold him at least for his contract and I think beyond.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Bump. 

Cautiously optimistic for the season. It is always fun when you have a young team with nearly no expectations.