• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Weekly Press Conference Notes:

Ed Daigneault @EdDaigneault 58 seconds ago
UConn about to play another team (USF) that is undefeated at the time of the game. That would make six such foes in seven games.

Jim Fuller @NHRJimFuller 34 seconds ago
#UConn football coach Randy Edsall opens up press conference saying "Just another week playing another undefeated team."

Storrs South @UConn6thBorough
Including this weekend's game with USF, UConn Football opponents have a combined record of 34-9 this season

Gavin Keefe @GavinKeefe 35 seconds ago
Edsall called the bye week beneficial. Gave players a chance to get healthy and coaches a chance to recruit.

Gavin Keefe @GavinKeefe 34 seconds ago
Edsall on evaluating his team during bye week: "You take a look at yourself and evalute to see what you can do to get better. Our options are limited in terms of personnel and what we can do."

Ed Daigneault @EdDaigneault
Edsall says he's not going to panic, that he and the staff believe in what they're doing.

Neill Ostrout @NeillOstrout 17 seconds ago
UConn coach Randy Edsall: “I’m not going to panic or anything like that. ... We didn't re-invent the wheel (during off week).”

Neill Ostrout @NeillOstrout 6 seconds ago
DT Kevin Murphy (knee) probably out this week.

Ed Daigneault 1 minute ago
Edsall says guys who didn't play in the first six weeks will play in the second half so the staff can see what those players might be able to bring to the table.

One of the UConn football players, Eli Thomas, sadly had a stroke (not sure if it was during practice or game).  Their fans believe this is going to have a galvanizing effect on the team Saturday night playing for Eli Thomas.  

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

Combined record for UConn opponents: 34-9. Our opponents: 15-23, the only winning record on that list being 4-2 Elon.

I watched UConn-Boise this year, and the Huskies looked horrible. I don't think Charlie can possibly come up with a way to NOT blow this team out. 

Lets hope you are right...would love to see a blow out for us.  Our games have been stressful to say the least.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

Ok, yeah I am betting UConn...of course their defense is historically bad...they on average are playing good to very good offenses...we win, but not by more then 18...Sterling is actually going to help me make money this week 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,640
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, BullFan98 said:

Ed Daigneault 1 minute ago
Edsall says guys who didn't play in the first six weeks will play in the second half so the staff can see what those players might be able to bring to the table.

So maybe I am on board with a blow out regardless of CCS philosophy or who he plays in the second half.  I guess this is wise on Edsall's part to do??

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

Combined record for UConn opponents: 34-9. Our opponents: 15-23, the only winning record on that list being 4-2 Elon.

I watched UConn-Boise this year, and the Huskies looked horrible. I don't think Charlie can possibly come up with a way to NOT blow this team out. 

Charlie can't come up with a way to not blow out UConn, but Gilbert certainly can. He handcuffs our best players and prevents the offense from exploding in the way they are capable of. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

I think Charlie may surprise you

• Haha 2