• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Accept our identity

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Bottom line... If we would have lost.. what a sucky way to start the weekend!  However, we pulled the horse shoe from our bottom, the weather is beautiful, and dealing with a first loss to Houston in two weeks is much easier to swallow!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

5 hours ago, Hueyhog20 said:

I hate it, you hate it, but this is who we are this year. Sloppy, poor execution, penalties, TERRIBLE PLAYCALLING, but then the button clicks in the 4Q and we win. This is a heart attack bunch for sure. Even at 6-0, I’m not happy. Feels worse than last year actually. 

winning ugly

i accept it

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,117
  • Days Won:  6

6 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

I just wish we could play like we do in the 4th quarter in say the 1st or 2nd quarter. Why must every game almost give me a heart attack?!

Well, two years ago we would get up big and watch other teams whittle away at it in the 4th quarter.  That was not fun either.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

If we win all the rest of our games this year this way, I'll be happy. Because, we'll be 14-0. 

1, Eastern Division Champions of the AAC.

2, American Athletic Conference Champions.

3, NY6 Bowl Champions.

Go Bulls!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  684
  • Content Count:  7,645
  • Days Won:  6

I am really going to try and embrace this identity and stop complaining about our 6-0 Bulls.

EMBRACE THE BULLS!

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

I am really going to try and embrace this identity and stop complaining about our 6-0 Bulls.

EMBRACE THE BULLS!

Gonna do the same.  I’ve been pretty critical of this team, however, they are who they are and it’s worked so far so who am I to judge.  I stayed off the game thread in the first half and I was surprisingly less emotional in the 2nd half.  The roller coaster of emotions is not a good thing.  i realize things get much tougher after UConn.  We’re bowl eligible so I’m just gonna enjoy the ride.  Or at least try ;)

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 hours ago, T-Man said:

Bottom line... If we would have lost.. what a sucky way to start the weekend!  However, we pulled the horse shoe from our bottom, the weather is beautiful, and dealing with a first loss to Houston in two weeks is much easier to swallow!

Yeah it comes to an end in 2 weeks....unless CCS has some top level, top secret, double winning strategy up his sleeves...no I can’t see a win. 

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah it comes to an end in 2 weeks....unless CCS has some top level, top secret, double winning strategy up his sleeves...no I can’t see a win. 

I think the Houston game will be far more manageable then most think. Houston's Defense is not good. They were down by 9 points to Tulsa in the 4th quarter until Tulsa self destructed. Tulsa didn't self destruct for us but, the fact remains. Houston isn't as formidable as people think and Tulsa is a lot better then people think.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Azmodi said:

I think the Houston game will be far more manageable then most think. Houston's Defense is not good. They were down by 9 points to Tulsa in the 4th quarter until Tulsa self destructed. Tulsa didn't self destruct for us but, the fact remains. Houston isn't as formidable as people think and Tulsa is a lot better then people think.

It’s a game where we really have to play ball control on offense to give ourselfs a chance. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s a game where we really have to play ball control on offense to give ourselfs a chance. 

Actually, it's one of two ways, either play Ball Control or turn it into a road race. I think we can win either way. We just have to score last.