• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Skip Ho.. *cough* CCS

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

It's won just as many championships as every other style offense we've run so really this argument is dumb and a cop out to avoid arguing the actual point.  

Any point that revolves around CCS ruining the program is too stupid to even argue in the first place ...

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

3 hours ago, Thebullsfan said:

DNR??? Our team is playing poorly for 3qtrs games and is making stupid mistakes. This is an issue we have seen from this year and from last year. If we win a conference championship somehow doing this I'll be surprised. 

Now I'm happy CCS did this.

who are you responding to? nothing you said makes any sense to what you quoted from me.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, MikeG said:

I agree that some fans like making this "fire the coach" threads for some pretty petty reasons or to have a venue to throw out their personal bias because they do not like the way a guy coaches. 

Should have quoted this part.

4 minutes ago, Thebullsfan said:

Should have quoted this part.

that still doesn't go with anything what I wrote that I can see

7 hours ago, MikeG said:

Once Louisville figures out their whole coaching situation issues, they might jump at the chance to get CCS back (not sure if he left there on bad terms). Right or wrong move for them-- it is a potential place he might end up someday. Personally-- I think both parties are better off with him staying here for at least one more season.

I agree that some fans like making this "fire the coach" threads for some pretty petty reasons or to have a venue to throw out their personal bias because they do not like the way a guy coaches.  It is not very logical or well thought out on their part - sort of like joining the army before you get drafted (if you catch my drift, Cruiser).

3 hours ago, Thebullsfan said:

DNR??? Our team is playing poorly for 3qtrs games and is making stupid mistakes. This is an issue we have seen from this year and from last year. If we win a conference championship somehow doing this I'll be surprised. 

Now I'm happy CCS did this.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

Let’s bring back bull shark Saturday Night. They can do that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MikeG said:

that still doesn't go with anything what I wrote that I can see

Well, I'm the one who made this thread. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Thebullsfan said:

Well, I'm the one who made this thread. 

so what? you quoted me and responded with things I never said or talked about in the post you quoted. I never said anything about "DNR?" or any of the rest of whatever the hell that was that you wrote. I talked about CCS;s coaching prospects and potential moves.

I think you quoted the wrong person and just won't admit it. Either that or you are deliberately trying to confuse me (and it is working) or simply confused yourself.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

Glad to see some fans have some sense. We should support Strong. Try and get him money for any coaches or facilities he needs. The O line needs help right now. Next year maybe this team is better and we start the season 6-0 like the last two. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, Gismo said:

Glad to see some fans have some sense. We should support Strong. Try and get him money for any coaches or facilities he needs. The O line needs help right now. Next year maybe this team is better and we start the season 6-0 like the last two. 

Agreed. I think there’s room for legitimate criticism about the offense we’re running and whether it will work against stouter opponents, given the talent we have right now. With that said, I generally like CCS. I’m hoping he sticks around.

If he bolts, fine. I’ll look at it as an opportunity to improve the program, like I did when Taggart left. My loyalty is to USF, not any particular coach. I couldn’t care less about how former coaches do at other schools. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MikeG said:

so what? you quoted me and responded with things I never said or talked about in the post you quoted. I never said anything about "DNR?" or any of the rest of whatever the hell that was that you wrote. I talked about CCS;s coaching prospects and potential moves.

I think you quoted the wrong person and just won't admit it. Either that or you are deliberately trying to confuse me (and it is working) or simply confused yourself.

No, and no. I'm not trying to confuse you at all cause that just be senseless. It looks like I possibly misunderstood what you were saying. The issues I have here is with you stated, "some fans like making this "fire the coach" threads for some pretty petty reasons or to have a venue to throw out their personal bias because they do not like the way a guy coaches." The issue is how we are playing. We aren't playing to the potential that we could.