• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Meet With Coach Brian Gregory

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  482
  • Days Won:  1

Hey guys, I don't post very often but lurke quite a bit. Anyways, the wifey and I went to a Dinner at the Tampa Club last night and had the chance to listen to MBB coach Brian Gregory speak about the team. It was a great dinner and learned a lot about our coach and team. BG has a very good way of keeping people engaged in what he's saying and I feel that our future looks bright with him.

Did any of you attend? Just wondering as it would be nice to meet some of you at these events!

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

2 minutes ago, 370Bull said:

Hey guys, I don't post very often but lurke quite a bit. Anyways, the wifey and I went to a Dinner at the Tampa Club last night and had the chance to listen to MBB coach Brian Gregory speak about the team. It was a great dinner and learned a lot about our coach and team. BG has a very good way of keeping people engaged in what he's saying and I feel that our future looks bright with him.

Did any of you attend? Just wondering as it would be nice to meet some of you at these events!

Go Bulls!

Didn't make this one.  I believe he's the right guy for this job.  Of course fCOA talked a good game.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

No, but woulda been cool if I could have... but I believe in CBG... I'm one of the few people that think this team will win 17 games this season. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11,434
  • Days Won:  49

The next coach that can get us into the CBI should have a statue of them built outside of the Sun Dome.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Didn't make this one.  I believe he's the right guy for this job.  Of course fCOA talked a good game.

Thats a good point. We'll see how it goes, but I really did like how down to earth and understanding CBG is of the expectations and areas of improvement for the team. Basically did not try to sell that things went great last year and it was only execution that failed. 

Everyone laughed when CBG mentioned that his goal is to win more games than the football team but coach Strong is starting to "piss him off" as we are  currently undefeated lol.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

All coaches have to be able to talk a good game. If you can’t sell yourself to a perspective employer, then how will you get players to buy in?

• 5 months later...

On 10/11/2018 at 8:13 PM, brybull1970 said:

The next coach that can get us into the CBI should have a statue of them built outside of the Sun Dome.

I'll bring the tools... Let's start building!!!!! 😎

• Haha 1

On 10/11/2018 at 7:58 PM, Calibull said:

No, but woulda been cool if I could have... but I believe in CBG... I'm one of the few people that think this team will win 17 games this season. 

Talk about overly exceeding expectations! 

Who would've thought. I was right there with you but 20+ wins and the CBI. 

I'm so **** proud of these guys! 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Now we have something to blow all that new TV money on.

I thought we would use it on filling the gap in our budget deficit and on debt service

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

On 10/11/2018 at 4:08 PM, 370Bull said:

Go Bulls!

Thanks for the insight.  Glad you could hear CBG.  He's a keeper (I hope).  

Best turnaround in the country.

• Upvote 1