• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

9/30 Polls

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,265
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Dude, have you been watching the news? My schedule is booked for the next week trying tie up any loose ends in my Kavanaugh conspiracy. I've been on the phone with the Clintons all night AND I've been trying to finish editing the Wikipedia page for "Devil's Triangle."

Did you find a witness yet?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

4 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Did you find a witness yet?

Nah. Still working out how people searching for "Devil's Threesome" don't get redirected to "Devil's Triangle" and I haven't got all the kinks ironed out yet. Search engines tend to push you towards what's new and not what's more important.

I mean, if someone invited you over for a "Devil's Threesome" and you thought they meant a drinking game from looking it up online, you're going to be either VERY happy or VERY unhappy.

Edited by JTrue

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Nah. Still working out how people searching for "Devil's Threesome" don't get redirected to "Devil's Triangle" and I haven't got all the kinks ironed out yet. Search engines tend to push you towards what's new and not what's more important.

I mean, if someone invited you over for a "Devil's Threesome" and you thought they meant a drinking game from looking it up online, you're going to be either VERY happy or VERY unhappy.

The real question is have you drank so much you don't remember anything? If you have drank some much you don't remember it will automatically make you guilty of a crime 36 years later.

1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

The real question is have you drank so much you don't remember anything? If you have drank some much you don't remember it will automatically make you guilty of a crime 36 years later.

If I'm ever in front the Senate and they go looking into my past and drinking, they're going to need more than an afternoon and, to be frank, there's plenty I think the FBI could be of some help in sorting out for me.

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

If I'm ever in front the Senate and they go looking into my past and drinking, they're going to need more than an afternoon and, to be frank, there's plenty I think the FBI could be of some help in sorting out for me.

I think most college age men feel the same way. It is like inception they could reprogram memories to make you feel guilty. 

7 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I think most college age men feel the same way. It is like inception they could reprogram memories to make you feel guilty. 

I'd rather they use their time and resources to get me a name on this girl in Daytona about 15-20 years ago. She was a firecracker...and I want to know if I left my wallet at her friends house or not.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,454
  • Days Won:  13

12 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He pisses me off much more than Joey...

Id rank UF ahead of us right now.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,011
  • Days Won:  38

We were #2 once.