• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF vs The Lane Train and FAU - Thoughts?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

Our two wins who were  over power five opponents and a win over over ECU who beat the only shot you would have had at that...... so answer the question. 

Also, please look at SOS here. One of is in the top 50 and one is in the bottom 50 

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/8/24/17768218/2018-college-football-rankings-projections-strength-schedule

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  398
  • Days Won:  2

35 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Our two wins who were  over power five opponents and a win over over ECU who beat the only shot you would have had at that...... so answer the question. 

Also, please look at SOS here. One of is in the top 50 and one is in the bottom 50 

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/8/24/17768218/2018-college-football-rankings-projections-strength-schedule

So you're gonna keep shouting P5 even though both teams are terrible?

Also, the link you provided disproves everything you're claiming. It ranks FAU 27, GT 62, and illinois 100. It also lists UCFs projected SOS as 85 and USFs as 101.

Ok I miss read the sos  but man , 85. That clearly means you guys are great. Keep holding on to the FAU win, that’s clearly a great team. Again you have proven nothing. The fact the you have to come of this board means that our validation is all that matters to little brother. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  398
  • Days Won:  2

57 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Ok I miss read the sos  but man , 85. That clearly means you guys are great. Keep holding on to the FAU win, that’s clearly a great team. Again you have proven nothing. The fact the you have to come of this board means that our validation is all that matters to little brother. 

Lol are you for real? Is this just grand deflection because you can't admit you were 100% wrong and even provided the evidence for us. I literally proved everything you said was wrong. Or well, you did for me.

Never said that our SOS was great, YOU were the one touting your SOS. My only argument was that you were clearly fluffing up your bad SOS when it was obvious the teams you played were bad. Did you ignore that USF's SOS is 101? As in lower than UCF's 85. So you kept going on and on about your 2 P5 wins and how we haven't played the caliber of opponent USF has but you literally provided a link that shows all of that was wrong.

Definitely don't need validation from a delusional bulls fan that thinks the 101st ranked SOS is harder than 85th. 

6 hours ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

Lol are you for real? Is this just grand deflection because you can't admit you were 100% wrong and even provided the evidence for us. I literally proved everything you said was wrong. Or well, you did for me.

Never said that our SOS was great, YOU were the one touting your SOS. My only argument was that you were clearly fluffing up your bad SOS when it was obvious the teams you played were bad. Did you ignore that USF's SOS is 101? As in lower than UCF's 85. So you kept going on and on about your 2 P5 wins and how we haven't played the caliber of opponent USF has but you literally provided a link that shows all of that was wrong.

Definitely don't need validation from a delusional bulls fan that thinks the 101st ranked SOS is harder than 85th. 

Then why are you here? The point in all this is that you guys haven’t proven anything to be on this board puffing your chest. Again all you have done is beat FAU. We have beaten two P5 teams and one of those teams played pretty well against the number ten team in country. None of your opponents can say that in fact, we all saw what happened when your best played a top ten team. They got their doors blown off. '

Also according to this your SOS is ranked 224 and ours is 80, as in when you factor in FCS teams, they have a stronger schedule than UCF

http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm 

Edited by BrassBulls12

Theres also this one that ranks your schedule at 120 and ours at 116 

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

So it appears when ranking the schedules up to date instead at the begining of the season, yours doesn't hold up to ours. 

But man I hope one day we get a chance to prove ourselves against a team like FAU

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

FAU is probably better than GT and Illinois this year.  I really like their running game.  They aren't a bad team at all.  They'll win at least 9 games this year, probably 10. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

43 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

FAU is probably better than GT and Illinois this year.  I really like their running game.  They aren't a bad team at all.  They'll win at least 9 games this year, probably 10. 

8 of them are in their crappy conference.  They've played 2 decent/good teams and been smoked by both of them.  fau is mediocre at best

53 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

ESPN power rankings say other wise.......They have Singletary.......Thats all. 

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings

Edited by BrassBulls12