• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

UCF vs The Lane Train and FAU - Thoughts?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

ECU has at least one win over a power five team and we have two. Thats three more than more than you can claim.... I saw you beat Singletary, I guess thats worth with something, But that team is awful. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  386
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, BrassBulls12 said:

ECU has at least one win over a power five team and we have two. Thats three more than more than you can claim.... I saw you beat Singletary, I guess thats worth with something, But that team is awful. 

ECU demolished UNC but also lost to an FCS team the week before. We never got to play UNC but don't you think that'd be a pretty likely win? Or do you really hate UCF that much lol And how much would that P5 win really count for considering how awful they are. They won't be competent like GT or Illinois. 

3 minutes ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

ECU demolished UNC but also lost to an FCS team the week before. We never got to play UNC but don't you think that'd be a pretty likely win? Or do you really hate UCF that much lol And how much would that P5 win really count for considering how awful they are. They won't be competent like GT or Illinois. 

So what are you saying exactly? I know we have proven we can beat all those teams you mentioned. Have you? 

Edited by BrassBulls12

3 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

So what are you saying exactly? I know we have proven we can beat all those teams you mentioned. Have you? 

Haven't had the opportunity to do so. But I'd bet money on us beating UNC if it hadn't been cancelled and our second P5 game is next week. But not sure how UCF beating low tier P5s and USF beating middle of the road P5s at best tells you much about anything. Especially since Illinois only has one FBS win by 1 TD against Kent State and GT doesn't have an FBS win yet.

1 minute ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

Haven't had the opportunity to do so. But I'd bet money on us beating UNC if it hadn't been cancelled and our second P5 game is next week. But not sure how UCF beating low tier P5s and USF beating middle of the road P5s at best tells you much about anything. Especially since Illinois only has one FBS win by 1 TD against Kent State and GT doesn't have an FBS win yet.

Again why are you making this post?  You haven’t proven anything. 

3 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Again why are you making this post?  You haven’t proven anything. 

That you USF fans are ridiculous sometimes because you haven't beaten anyone noteworthy, no we haven't either, yet somehow your team looks way better. Even after today. I think your wins actually look less impressive than you want them to be considering those 2 P5 teams combine for 2 FCS wins and a 7 point MAC win.

4 minutes ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

That you USF fans are ridiculous sometimes because you haven't beaten anyone noteworthy, no we haven't either, yet somehow your team looks way better. Even after today. I think your wins actually look less impressive than you want them to be considering those 2 P5 teams combine for 2 FCS wins and a 7 point MAC win.

Play someone that matters. Then you can comment. Until then, shut up. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Play someone that matters. Then you can comment. Until then, shut up. 

Lol so Illinois matters because of their 1 FBS win again Kent state and GT matters because of their 1 FCS win and ECU because of beating a terrible UNC despite also losing to an FCS team? Those are teams that matter? None of them even went to a bowl last year. Including UNC since that's the claim for ECU mattering though I'm sure you'd down play UNC if we had gotten to play them. That's delusion if I've ever seen it. 

11 minutes ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

Lol so Illinois matters because of their 1 FBS win again Kent state and GT matters because of their 1 FCS win and ECU because of beating a terrible UNC despite also losing to an FCS team? Those are teams that matter? None of them even went to a bowl last year. Including UNC since that's the claim for ECU mattering though I'm sure you'd down play UNC if we had gotten to play them. That's delusion if I've ever seen it. 

So which win by UCF gives you any reason to be here commenting..............

5 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

So which win by UCF gives you any reason to be here commenting..............

So which USF win gives you any reason to think you're so much better this year...........