• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Illinois game TV

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/8/2018 at 5:43 PM, SANJAY said:

What’s the cheapest way to get B10 for a week? Can you purchase one game? I’d rather not sit at a bar for 4 hours.

I get two BTN channels with Hulu live but not sure what the games will be yet. They offer a free trial period. I'll let you know when they actually say what games will be televised.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

8 minutes ago, negron2002 said:
USF VS. ILLINOIS: channel 330 on Frontier and BTN2Go

Thanks. Set it to record on that and 331 - just in case.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  38

18 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

I just realized I get Big Ten network and a bunch of alternate Big Ten channels on PSVUE.  Maybe I can watch the sleepy Soldier Field game?

Yes, I just signed up for a free 5-day trial to the PSVUE on Playstation.  I think it may also be available on other devices like Amazon Fire TV or on the web.  Anyway, you can cancel the subscription immediately and still retain the 5 day trial, and it will be available on gameday.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

So it looks like big 10 has a partnership with Fox Sports. I downloaded the Fox Sports Go app and it looks like the USF Illinois game will be available to watch.

Screenshot_20180912-071936.png

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2

18 hours ago, Bullshevism said:

I get two BTN channels with Hulu live but not sure what the games will be yet. They offer a free trial period. I'll let you know when they actually say what games will be televised.

Update to this, Hulu live will have the game broadcast on one of the BTN channels for anyone who might need this as a viewing option. There is a free trial period. I usually only have Hulu live for football season as I actually catch most USF games with it each season and can DVR if absolutely necessary. Not bad for $45 a month.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  685
  • Days Won:  2

I use Sling TV but unfortunately do not get BTN. I just started my 7 day trial for Hulu TV so I can stream the game at my Dierk's Bentley tailgate this Saturday. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

If you have Dish, add the "regional sports package" for $13/month.  Gives you the big ten network, and all the big ten alternate channels.  I'm in lower Alabama, and it was pretty easy to figure out. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

I apologize if the link has already been posted, but if you click on the following link you can submit your area code and service provider to see what channel the game is on.

http://btn.com/btn-gamefinder/