• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone can say whatever they like

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

This. I watched quite a bit of their game vs wake forest, and noticed their QB and RBs are underperforming, but they seem to have an NFL caliber WR Terran Encalade who carried them to a respectable game. He could run through our entire defense with this kind of tackling

ALA Zay Jones did on the ‘16 USF team 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, MikeG said:

o      k  ..... 

(slowly backs out of room)

I majored in hyperbole. I 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

47 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Don't sleep on Tulanes tripple option either. We still need serious tackling help.

A very different type of option as they run out of the pistol

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,494
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

But xCWT and xCSH lose this game. This is the kind of crossroads game where we have the chance to get fans in that we have lost year after year.

Without that turnover, we lose.  When the defense did nothing to stop tech going right down the field in the second half and scoring, I was thinking it was probably the end when we punted on 4th and 1.   Tech was driving for another score before the fumble.  I guess anything can happen so you punt on 4th, but the defense looked gassed and nothing showed they could make a stop.  I think Strong punted and hoped for the best.  At the time, I think a lot of fans were thinking we should have gone for it, there were definitely a lot streaming towards the exits after we punted. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Without that turnover, we lose.  When the defense did nothing to stop tech going right down the field in the second half and scoring, I was thinking it was probably the end when we punted on 4th and 1.   Tech was driving for another score before the fumble.  I guess anything can happen so you punt on 4th, but the defense looked gassed and nothing showed they could make a stop.  I think Strong punted and hoped for the best.  At the time, I think a lot of fans were thinking we should have gone for it, there were definitely a lot streaming towards the exits after we punted. 

Thought we should have gone for it on that 4th and 1.

12 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Except this time we won; every game is if this and if that and we lose for the first time in forever we won the battle of the ifs. It’s like CWT’s nonsense about learning how to win but with actual wins and tangible results.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

We faced a P5 team and were down 10 going into the 4th. Since xCJL we lose this game 50 times out of 50.USFacts.

I expected the team to fold down 10, turned it off and took a Whiskey induced nap.

• Upvote 1

I walked down to the club bar which was out of jai alai and grabbed as many beers as i could then went back to the suite and started yelling at everyone about everything. This was nothing short of a Christmas miracle  (but real) and everyone that can’t see it hasn’t been around the last decade.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, raptorcj said:

I don't see a RW or a Chuck Brezzy defense stopping that option game, so kinda agree. But if QF & MM were there for xCWT, I don't bet against them.

Did you think CCS’s D stopped them?