• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2018 Team vs. 2017 Team

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

8 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

Not sure about that. If he has time and an open receiver the guy is money. We've never had a guy with this combination of range and accuracy. He's hitting receivers in stride 9/10 times, and these guys shouldn't have any trouble getting behind any defense we play this year. I'm curious to see how well he throws on the run. His poise is not concerning to me.

Granted, Q would have broken all of those scrambles for huge gains.

Didn't mean to imply that he showed me anything of concern last night... What I meant was that Q could look average for 3 quarters, then, all of the sudden when we needed a play, he delivered, almost without fail. It was not normal. Even the best of the best don't have that kind of track record. I don't expect BB to be perfect, but, I need to see him in a tight spot to see for myself that he's got that X factor.

From what I saw, I love the kid and think it's going to be a fun season watching him. Our WRs are going to have better numbers than we have ever seen probably (at least since Blackwell was spreading it out). Not just 1 guy like Adams or MVS, but, all of them are going to have great chances to get some good stats.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

What I like about BB (beyond the fact that he's accurate and all of that) is that he looks like he can handle himself and not like Mike White. Mike had "handle with care" on his back.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

Not sure about that. If he has time and an open receiver the guy is money. We've never had a guy with this combination of range and accuracy. He's hitting receivers in stride 9/10 times, and these guys shouldn't have any trouble getting behind any defense we play this year. I'm curious to see how well he throws on the run. His poise is not concerning to me.

Granted, Q would have broken all of those scrambles for huge gains.

Id have to re watch the game, but i am pretty sure I recall him having a heck of a throw on the run. Was it the opening drive? I can't remember but it looked nice. We do need a larger sample size but I feel good about him and throwing the ball. Concern this year is our lines. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

5 hours ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

What I like about BB (beyond the fact that he's accurate and all of that) is that he looks like he can handle himself and not like Mike White. Mike had "handle with care" on his back.

Didn't that kid get drafted?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Didn't that kid get drafted?

Yes Mr. Glass got drafted and made the Cowboys roster after a terrible preseason. 

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, SpeedyBull said:

Id have to re watch the game, but i am pretty sure I recall him having a heck of a throw on the run. Was it the opening drive? I can't remember but it looked nice. We do need a larger sample size but I feel good about him and throwing the ball. Concern this year is our lines. 

The scramble to the right...threw on the run to McCants downfield and hit him in the hands with a defender all over him...that was an impressive throw 

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

17 minutes ago, BiggTipp said:

The scramble to the right...threw on the run to McCants downfield and hit him in the hands with a defender all over him...that was an impressive throw 

The exact moment I felt we wouldn't have to worry about BB as our QB. He is going to make mistakes I am sure, but these 2 years are going to be FUN to watch and he is going to grow. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,066
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yes Mr. Glass got drafted and made the Cowboys roster after a terrible preseason. 

Terrible?  I saw a game, I think it was against the AZ Cardinals where he connected on first seven or eight  passes and finished with 80% or so completion rate.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

39 minutes ago, Brad said:

Terrible?  I saw a game, I think it was against the AZ Cardinals where he connected on first seven or eight  passes and finished with 80% or so completion rate.

Actually he was a little better than I thought with a 78.5 QB rating this preseason. But I stand by my comment that he is made of glass and can be timed in the 40 with a sundial. Will see how he does if he ever gets on the field.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually he was a little better than I thought with a 78.5 QB rating this preseason. But I stand by my comment that he is made of glass and can be timed in the 40 with a sundial. Will see how he does if he ever gets on the field.

He's on a freakin NFL roster.  Not many QBs in the country get to say that.

• Upvote 1