Jump to content
  • Join the Herd today!

    Become a part of the community and cheer on your Bulls

  • Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
mike111777

Louisville inks a new home and home...

Recommended Posts

... with UCF. None of that 2-and-1 small time suppliment agreement stuff.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the buyout....200,000? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine living a life so sad that the first thing you think about when news breaks about your team is "I can't wait to go over to TBP to post about it".  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Imagine living a life so sad that the first thing you think about when news breaks about your team is "I can't wait to go over to TBP to post about it".  

 

Mike has always and will always be the sad standard when it come to UCFers. The worst part is, it's not even good trolling. He just shows up here to post things like, "UCF offered lunch today. Other schools that offer lunch are just trying to be like us."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That said... our 2 for 1 lost a bit of luster with this announcement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And never forget he said he would kick everyone's ass on here...the guy is a complete assclown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jasonb56 said:

That said... our 2 for 1 lost a bit of luster with this announcement. 

Depends on your perspective. We got 3 P5 games out of it, them only two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Triple B said:

Depends on your perspective. We got 3 P5 games out of it, them only two.

Yeah, I think we are going to get a home and home, then get bought out for the third and I’m not mad about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bullsonparade said:

And never forget he said he would kick everyone's ass on here...the guy is a complete assclown 

But Mike's gums though. :ph34r: Puts Mr. Ed to shame.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×