• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sisters who have won a National Championship

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

36 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

I suggest you and MS go back and re-read my post.

No need to be concerned about today’s game...after all it’s a “shoe in” according to 206Bull.

Ladies killing it up 57-33. Next up? UCiF... Shoe in for a third matchup with UCONN

I mean I missed the first half because work was crazy until about an hour ago so far today so I can't speak to anything in the first half... However, we are up we are up 11 with 7:50 left ... 

Edit - Up 17 with 4:50 left... Guess I should have found a way to push my mid-day meetings and watch the whole thing... My bad guys... 

Edited by 206BULL

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

16 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

I suggest you and MS go back and re-read my post.

No need to be concerned about today’s game...after all it’s a “shoe in” according to 206Bull.

Ladies killing it up 57-33. Next up? UCiF... Shoe in for a third matchup with UCONN

I'd have to go back and find it. That would be harder than the other research.  ;)

15 hours ago, 206BULL said:

I mean I missed the first half because work was crazy until about an hour ago so far today so I can't speak to anything in the first half... However, we are up we are up 11 with 7:50 left ... 

Edit - Up 17 with 4:50 left... Guess I should have found a way to push my mid-day meetings and watch the whole thing... My bad guys... 

That first period was pretty stressful.  Seeing Kit go 0fer for the quarter worried me.  We were having wine with dinner so switched from the bourbon to the wine before we ate.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

I'd have to go back and find it. That would be harder than the other research.  ;)

He said something about having daughters and/or granddaughters that have won national championships. 

Exactly what was said:

"Never said my daughter was on the team (USF).  I have 3 daughters and 2 grand daughters who played college basketball,  2 played on NCAA Championship teams."

Makes it **** near impossible to find these people. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

2 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

Exactly what was said:

"Never said my daughter was on the team (USF).  I have 3 daughters and 2 grand daughters who played college basketball,  2 played on NCAA Championship teams."

Not sure why anyone would bother trying.

We all know Ned is a troll, saying nothing noteworthy, and constantly harping.

Complete waste of time.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468

Should I mention to NAS that my AAC coach of the year went 3-0 against his AAC coach of the year. 

• Like 1

Exactly what was said:

We need Trip to parse the sentence structure.  Is it 3 daughters and 2 grand daughters that played giving us 5 possible or is it just the 2 grand daughters who are daughters of the daughters who would then have different last names?

OK, I'm just screwing around now.  I give up on finding who they are and what teams they played for. But the question as to why he is a USF fan still remains. I would think he'd be a fan of the team or teams his daughters/grand daughters played for.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

Exactly what was said:

Pics or it didn't happen, as far as i'm concerned. 

38 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

We need Trip to parse the sentence structure.  Is it 3 daughters and 2 grand daughters that played giving us 5 possible or is it just the 2 grand daughters who are daughters of the daughters who would then have different last names?

OK, I'm just screwing around now.  I give up on finding who they are and what teams they played for. But the question as to why he is a USF fan still remains. I would think he'd be a fan of the team or teams his daughters/grand daughters played for.

The possibilities are endless.  It could be a mom-daughter combo, niece-aunt combo, sister combo, cousin combo, Div 1, 2, or 3.