• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nebraska's Frost coming after our recruits

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

10 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

I am sure if you try real hard you can figure it out.  To act like Shannon is not a good hire is just silly.  

Shannon was less than impressive coaching and recruiting at UF.  None of my more knowledgeable Gator friends even wanted to retain him due to how underwhelming he was.....  It's even more silly to not look at his most recent tenure to judge what kind of coach he may be at UF.   

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

11 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

UCF has lost a bunch of commits already.

Another UCF commit is now going with Frost to Nebraska.

https://247sports.com/player/justin-mcgriff-46039182

I think many UCF fans are not as happy with having him coach their bowl game as they were originally. They already know that he is taking all his assistants with him and is already poaching their commits. They have a new HC and already know his assistants.

I know that UCF fans want to win their bowl game and finish 13-0. So, they believe having Frost coach them is their best chance to win. But, after all that has happened in recent days, I think many of them have mixed feelings about whether he should coach them or just leave and let someone else lead them, like we did last year.

http://csnbbs.com/thread-836852.html

2 hours ago, Hueyhog20 said:

Just like we predicted. And he’s taking the entire staff to go along with it. UCF has 0% chance of winning. A shame really because we will never really know how good that team really was. 

That team will surely be in a bad mental/emotional place seeing the entire ex-coaching staff on the sidelines and knowing they have lost recruits.
Though Auburn would probably beat them even at their best.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

On 12/12/2017 at 10:53 AM, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

That team will surely be in a bad mental/emotional place seeing the entire ex-coaching staff on the sidelines and knowing they have lost recruits.
Though Auburn would probably beat them even at their best.

Not sure the team itself really cares about losing recruits and not so sure they'll be in that bad of an emotional place. If it was me, I think my feelings going in would be playing this game for my teammates, especially the ones playing their last game as a Kanigit, and 13-0. 

I think auburn may be in a worse place emotionally, seeing 2 teams they'd beaten this year, including their hated rival, going to the playoffs, while they're stuck playing the tallest midget.. 

Edited by Triple B

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Shannon was less than impressive coaching and recruiting at UF.  None of my more knowledgeable Gator friends even wanted to retain him due to how underwhelming he was.....  It's even more silly to not look at his most recent tenure to judge what kind of coach he may be at UF.   

Most Gator fans are idiots. The Gator defense regressed bc their offense sucked & went 3 and out the entire game. Like all new Coaches Mullen is going to bring his own guys

Edited by ambienknights

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,806
  • Days Won:  0

58 minutes ago, ambienknights said:

Most Gator fans are idiots. The Gator defense regressed bc their offense sucked & went 3 and out the entire game. Like all new Coaches Mullen is going to bring his own guys

The power of emotion is a great thing. We hope he sucks and you hope he is great. We shall see.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

I really hate trying to have debates with fellow fans with Ucf lurkers around.  Takes all the fun out of things.  

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

2 hours ago, ambienknights said:

Proof is in the puddin in his recruiting......The gators have been under recruiting for a few years now and Shannon hadn't helped that cause.....

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

I really hate trying to have debates with fellow fans with Ucf lurkers around.  Takes all the fun out of things.  

If they just stayed lurking it would be fine ....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

If they just stayed lurking it would be fine ....

3 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

They are feeling their oats after their season. We will get things back in order soon. 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

Do some on here actually believe a Florida kid would go to Nebraska in 2018?  

:lmao:

Edited by Leviathan