• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nebraska's Frost coming after our recruits

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I'm really starting to not like this guy...hope this lights a fire under CCS and staff!!

RB Jerome Ford (3 stars, Seffner, Fla.)

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-recruiting-scott-frost-staff-offers-adrian-martinez-jashaun-corbin/amp

Edited by Bull-Hornz

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Well I mean he couldn’t grab them while at UCiF so now that he’s got a name behind him I can’t blame him for trying. He’ll get less recruits to Lincoln than Willie has to Oregon. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Tell those guys to take their official visits during January or February. That will cool them to Neb pretty quickly 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Roaming Bull said:

Tell those guys to take their official visits during January or February. That will cool them to Neb pretty quickly 

:roflmao:...I see what you did there

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

1 hour ago, Bull-Hornz said:

I'm really starting to not like this guy...hope this lights a fire under CCS and staff!!

RB Jerome Ford (3 stars, Seffner, Fla.)

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-recruiting-scott-frost-staff-offers-adrian-martinez-jashaun-corbin/amp

I mentioned that in his thread on the recruiting board earlier.

For those who don't know, Jerome ford is NOT a USF commit. He is a very good local player who we would love to get. Alabama is supposedly leading for him at the moment. USF was leading for him in the summer and we might still land him.

UCF should be more worried about Frost stealing THEIR commits, like Taggart did to us. 

According to BM, Frost has already told some UCF tcommits that he will be recruiting them to Nebraska.

Meanwhile, the best UCF commit is really pissed off from being lied to by Frost.

Frost apparently knew he was taking the Nebraska job right after their Temple game and lied to recruits about that.

So, we may very well end up poaching some current UCF commits. 

Edited by Mama_Bull

43 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

I mentioned that in his thread on the recruiting board earlier.

For those who don't know, Jerome ford is NOT a USF commit. He is a very good local player who we would love to get. Alabama is supposedly leading for him at the moment. USF was leading for him in the summer and we might still land him.

UCF should be more worried about Frost stealing THEIR commits, like Taggart did to us. 

According to BM, Frost has already told some UCF tcommits that he will be recruiting them to Nebraska.

Meanwhile, the best UCF commit is really pissed off from being lied to by Frost.

Frost apparently knew he was taking the Nebraska job right after their Temple game and lied to recruits about that.

So, we may very well end up poaching some current UCF commits. 

I certainly haven't been following the recruiting trails but according to this article he has 'publicly named USF as the leader'...i guess your info is more up to date.?

Edited by Bull-Hornz

38 minutes ago, Bull-Hornz said:

I certainly haven't been following the recruiting trails but according to this article he has 'publicly named USF as the leader'...i guess your info is more up to date.?

We were ahead for him at the end of September.

#USF pulls ahead for electric @Armwood_Hawks RB/ATH, Jerome Ford (@_Romie1), who knows of 3 official visits

If you click on his name in the article it says:

Top Schools:
Alabama Crimson Tide
"Ford visited Tuscaloosa for the LSU game. He's the team's top uncommitted running back target."
-Chris Kirschner

It seemed to be a two horse race between USF and BAMA for him.

If you look at 247, the latest expert prediction from November is for him is to choose BAMA.

There were more earlier predictions from June and July that he would choose USF.

Anyway, here is his thread.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

yep. The whole month leading to signing day is brutal weather up there

And Frost is a 'good recruiter' but he is not on Taggart's level. It was easy to recruit to UCF compared to the rest of the AAC, it was the first time we didn't have a grumpy retread. They will do their social media wave campaign but I don't think he'll have close to the recruiting success that Taggart is having at Oregon

1 hour ago, Bull-Hornz said:

Also, the same 247 recruiting guy, Corey Bender, who said USF was ahead for him on 9/29 tweeted this yesterday:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

18 minutes ago, ambienknights said:

It was easy to recruit to UCF compared to the rest of the AAC, it was the first time we didn't have a grumpy retread.

Grumpy retread  .... What an ungrateful bunch of klowns. First, he wasn't a retread. Second, you'd probably still be in CUSA without him .... and it pains me like hell saying that considering what else transpired under his watch.

Edited by Triple B