• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats UCF KNIGHTS!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

52 minutes ago, USFBULL2014 said:

By no means do I want them to win either of their next two. 

Memphis is a scary team to face a 2nd time but USF has a better defense than them & I think the UCF defense matches up better with stationary pocket passers vs dual threat QBs. 

Ferguson is really good but he can't escape pressure like Flowers can & the USF Oline is also better than the Memphis Line

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

You should beat them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, Leviathan said:

Congratulating them is one thing, but do you honestly want the Orlando school to go on and win their second AAC title and win their second NY6 bowl game? 

Are we we all supposed to be UCF fans now? I take it that's what the OP wants.

Honestly, I don't really even get the congratulating part. For years I refused to embrace a Rivalry that wasn't one because of different levels .... but now it's a full blown one because of where we both are and I'm now confused at this reaction ...... maybe it's just me and UM fans congratulated FSU for their division championships, wished them well in their ccg's and I just don't understand how this whole Rivalry thing works.

Yeah, it doesn't.

That would be awesome, if it made any difference in the CFB world.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Just now, Brad said:

That would be awesome, if it made any difference in the CFB world.  

Kind of like their ASun hoops trophies ....?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

You win with respect, and lose with respect. We lost, but it was still one of the most exciting games I’ve been to. That’s not saying I’m going to root for them next week. 

4 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

You win with respect, and lose with respect. We lost, but it was still one of the most exciting games I’ve been to. That’s not saying I’m going to root for them next week. 

Or ever.

They were so annoying when the Big East passed on their dumpster fire.  I just hate the idea of being their "rival". But we are now, and we lost to them.  So while some cheer the 9 wins, I lament the past - actually beating good teams in good conferences.  But it is what it is.  Yay.  Go P6.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

7 minutes ago, Brad said:

Or ever.

They were so annoying when the Big East passed on their dumpster fire.  I just hate the idea of being their "rival". But we are now, and we lost to them.  So while some cheer the 9 wins, I lament the past - actually beating good teams in good conferences.  But it is what it is.  Yay.  Go P6.  

I think we all miss beating good teams in good conferences. Winning 9 games imo is a failure this year. CCS has underachieved. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  0

I know some are bitter about this defeat. 

However we played our best game of the year, in the biggest spotlight. I think we hugely increased our profile, twitter was ablaze with this game. Folks saying it was the best game all year long. 

Also our best player played his best game on the biggest stage. He was utterly magnificent to watch, and UCF still won, which means (as we all know) they are WAY better then 15. It's funny, Flowers doesn't have that signature big win like our past QBs, but there is no doubt he is our best PLAYER in history.

Look, we lost to our rival, with the biggest stake on the line. We miss yet another championship game, UCiF are likely to play in another glorious bowl, I'm crushed. But if we were going to lose (and trust me I used to take losses harder then most), this was the way to do it.