• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AAC to Big 5 Gap Is Clear

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

This has been a great game - lots of heart, lots of passion. But the caliber of play is just not there. Congrats to UCF for pulling one out. Let's see what happens in bowls but I think either of these teams on the field today get clobbered by a bad FSU or UF team this year. Always hoped to see good rivalry with UCF - sadly it is because we have dwindled to their level instead of them accelerating to ours.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 13

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

The way these two teams played today would've pushed anybody in the P5. I don't know what game you just watched.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Terrible post.  This was college football at its best and waaaaay better than most “P5” games I’ve seen this season.  Stupid, stupid, stupid, post.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Just so many blown coverages, so much capitalizing on lack of team depth and inability to make tackles. At the next level (of college football) those kind of plays just aren't available. 

Don't get me wrong - fun game to watch. But I don't disagree with where either team was ranked - if anything perhaps a bit high.

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

3 minutes ago, USF_Grouper said:

Just so many blown coverages, so much capitalizing on lack of team depth and inability to make tackles. At the next level (of college football) those kind of plays just aren't available. 

Don't get me wrong - fun game to watch. But I don't disagree with where either team was ranked - if anything perhaps a bit high.

I think you need to watch hockey instead of college football.  This is absolutely terrible analysis.  Just awful.

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14
7 minutes ago, The Great 8 said:

The way these two teams played today would've pushed anybody in the P5. I don't know what game you just watched.

We didn't watch the same defenses play then. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

5 minutes ago, USF_Grouper said:

Miami just lost to Pitt, Clemson lost to Syracure, Ohio State lost to Iowa, we lost to a team that much better than Pitt, Clemson, Syracuse, and Iowa.

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14
6 minutes ago, USF_Grouper said:

You apparently haven't watched Florida play this year. That's one team I think Jean Mary could actually stop. 

Edited by PCBull14

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, USF_Grouper said:

Guess you have never seen a Big 12 game

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

UCF will get anal raped by Georgia so it's okay.

• Downvote 1