• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brent Schaeffer's decision this week?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

i want to see the report that states he is a BULL!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

ok, so dumb question here... If Clemson is denying him a scholie because they already have too many QB's, aren't we kinda in the same boat?? or, is it just a matter of Clemson not thinking he could beat out any of their current/prospective QB's and that he'd blow the competition away at USF??

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

ok, so dumb question here... If Clemson is denying him a scholie because they already have too many QB's, aren't we kinda in the same boat?? or, is it just a matter of Clemson not thinking he could beat out any of their current/prospective QB's and that he'd blow the competition away at USF??

Yes and no, we have a number of QB prospects that can play other positions.  Denson, Julmiste, Hill, and even Schaeffer can all play somewhere else if need be.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Third choice?  Nope.  I was all for him coming from Tenn but this kid obviously doesn't want to be here.  If you had to get married to your third choice, or take a job offer that was your 3rd choice, how happy would you be?

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I did marry my third choice:

1. Cindy Crawford

2. Elle McPhearson

3. My wife

Also, how many people are miserable with their first choice of spouse and/or job?

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Third choice?  Nope.  I was all for him coming from Tenn but this kid obviously doesn't want to be here.  If you had to get married to your third choice, or take a job offer that was your 3rd choice, how happy would you be?

Different situation than marriage or work ..... You get turned by your supposed first two choices like this and have to supposedly settle, you work your buns to show the first two they royally screwed up. That's how I'd handle it, maybe you're different.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  128

Randy Moss did all right in college.  I believe first choice ND, then FSU, and then Marshall.  I don't think Marshall was upset with the decision.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

I did marry my third choice:

1. Cindy Crawford

2. Elle McPhearson

3. My wife

Also, how many people are miserable with their first choice of spouse and/or job?

Actually unless you're the Super Model and your wife is the lucky recipient of your love and virtue I think it's the other way around.  For USF, it's like landing Crawford, and maybe for Brent it's like getting #3 (or your wife- no disrespect intended).

If Brent came here it would be like you getting your #1 when you thought you were only going to get #3.   If I am you, and I knew I had a shot at Cindy Crawford and all I had to do was wait around then you'd probably have waited.

Of course we're talking early 90's love interests. ;D

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

Schaeffer is the kind of talent that can carry USF to national prominence - I don't care if USF is his 10th choice as long as he comes!

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

Doesn't school start VERY soon?  He should make up his mind while he can still go somewhere.