• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB vs Stetson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

58 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Haven't watched tonight's game yet but he has definitely been the biggest disappointment of this young season so far. I had fallen for the hype on his recruiting thread and had really expected a more polished player coming in here as a JUCO ...... then Mama had pointed out some stuff about him on another player's thread over there and I actually checked out his stats at Hutchinson and didn't get a real warm and fuzzy. Hopefully he'll improve as the season progresses.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202
  • Days Won:  0

Good win. I hope Scekic can be the guy who plays defense and rebounds. A few easy dunks but I would not expect him to score much.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361

They are missing two key players and when they come back this will be a much different team in my opinion.  Too bad they will not be available for Indiana 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Haven't watched tonight's game yet but he has definitely been the biggest disappointment of this young season so far. I had fallen for the hype on his recruiting thread and had really expected a more polished player coming in here as a JUCO ...... then Mama had pointed out some stuff about him on another player's thread over there and I actually checked out his stats at Hutchinson and didn't get a real warm and fuzzy. Hopefully he'll improve as the season progresses.

9 hours ago, NCBull said:

Nah, not fair.  Showed some improvement rebounding tonight, and his shot mechanics look pretty solid.  He didn't miss those 15-footers by much...they'll start falling soon enough.  Now we need to see some post presence from him.

9 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

Good to see and hopefully he keeps improving ... but forget the 15 footers, have 4 other guys for that. Get that post presence going.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Massbull said:

They are missing two key players and when they come back this will be a much different team in my opinion.  Too bad they will not be available for Indiana 

We've got 2 players missing. Need to find out if they will be key ones .... and is Yetna definitely out for Sunday?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

I thought he played pretty well, not sure why others were complaining about him. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

This team desperately needs a low post presence.  Maybe Manderson will be the guy when he gets back.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361

Manderson had a double double in the preseason game and Yetna  has been the top rebounder in practice 

I believe both will be starting when they are available. 

1 minute ago, Massbull said:

Manderson had a double double in the preseason game and Yetna  has been the top rebounder in practice 

I believe both will be starting when they are available. 

Hope you're right and Manderson has been reborn with the new staff .... and we could certainly use Yetna's rebounding if that's the case.

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I thought he played pretty well, not sure why others were complaining about him. 

I haven't watched the game last night and just basing it on what I saw twice in person .... If he played pretty well against Stetson, that's great, but it was also against a school we have never lost to and the fact we were uncomfortably close to making history last night, I'm just a little bit cautious ,,,