• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How will things go from here?

No points. Straight up, how do you see it playing out?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I know most of us are concerned right with how the team plays. But the bottom line will be wins (or losses) that matter.

Edited by Flowers4Heisman

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,123
  • Days Won:  6

I think this weekend will be a fun game to watch.  The whole time I will be dreading reading the posts on this board if we lose.  I think we win but who knows?

I don't see us losing to UCONN or Tulsa.  I think we surprise the tinmen.

I will ask those who have been around a while if things feel different that '07 when we were 5-0?

I think they are different.  I felt like the guys let it go to their heads (which is understandable).  This time around I feel like the team is (like the board) a little disappointed in their play.    

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

I think we lose to either Houston or Uconn but beat UCiF then lose to Memphis and then lose to FAU... Close the program if this happens.. lol

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Defensively, the biggest problems we've had with our guys have been when facing good QBs.

The stats say that UConn and ucf rusted will give them the most trouble.

As for the offense, that's hard to say. We are always potent but will sometimes go flat. It's that lull that can hurt us when there's a good QB on the other side.

1.jpg.3e1787d9dcd2108f450b9b462675c97e.jpg

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

I think we beat Houston behind a robust crowd with a lot of energy. We barely beat UCONN in a very cold game in Connecticut. Beat Tulsa at home handily.. They have no defense at all.

I think, like most of us think, that the UCF game is the real challenge outside of this weekend and maybe the very cold game in UCONN. I say it's 50-50 in the UCF game because they are at home. If we get off to a slow start and they can stay in the game. Their crowd may be able to get them over the top. 

Championship Game, if we make it, I think we win easily at home. Memphis has very little defense and Navy isn't talented enough to match us, as we saw last year. SMU isn't as talented as Houston so I wouldn't sweat them either.

Peach Bowl vs Georgia (fat loss..); vs Wisconsin, I could see us winning this game with our speed (Current ESPN Projections). Any other bowl game, if we lose to UCF, I'd be scared of the team coming out flat and either barely winning or losing in a close one.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Right now, am good for wins for all them except perhaps ucf. But that is why we play the game.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

We win all the confetence games left if USF plays well...simple as that.

Play clean and open it up at times on offense.  This team can if they want win out.

Edited by Bulls On Parade