• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Best USF game since beating South Carolina

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  0

There was one play where Sirk was literally tackled half on the ground and completed a perfect pass to the sidelines for a first down, I knew then at some point his luck would run out.

Also his first TD was a PERFECT pass, nothing we could do about that.

I thought they had a lot of luck and missed calls. Their final touchdown was 100% delay of game, shocking miss by refs. Also a couple of holds not called on their second TD.

Most impressive thing yesterday was the halftime adjustment on defense, something we were incapable of doing last year.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,466
  • Days Won:  43

12 hours ago, JoeB said:

Defense wasn't very good today, especially the LB play.  Luckily ECU sucks.  Great to be 5-0 at the bye week.  Charlie and company have plenty to coach in the next 2 weeks

Think the defense is still learning new system. They said our weekness is our defense and I believe them. Thankfully the offense came alive or we may have lost this game. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,805
  • Days Won:  0

That kicker was an actor. Watched him fake and then returned with nothing wrong. Also watched an ecu def player take a dive only to get back up with nothing wrong. Scottie Montgomery is a slime ball coach.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

23 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Think the defense is still learning new system. They said our weekness is our defense and I believe them. Thankfully the offense came alive or we may have lost this game. 

It's still head and shoulders better than last season.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,355
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Coaches need to shake the hell out of Sands this week. 

I saw coach Shawn King almost do it on the sideline I don't think I have ever seen him angry

Edited by jchem1995

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,123
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, LewSFBulls said:

There was one play where Sirk was literally tackled half on the ground and completed a perfect pass to the sidelines for a first down, I knew then at some point his luck would run out.

Also his first TD was a PERFECT pass, nothing we could do about that.

I thought they had a lot of luck and missed calls. Their final touchdown was 100% delay of game, shocking miss by refs. Also a couple of holds not called on their second TD.

Most impressive thing yesterday was the halftime adjustment on defense, something we were incapable of doing last year.

I thought the same thing.  They made some nice plays and deserve the credit but there was a lot of acrobatics going on and lucky breaks. Their QB was nails. They totally deserve credit for that but it was all they could do against us and sooner or later their luck was going to dry up.  We also made adjustments.  

We dropped 61 on them and could have scored 70 if we didn't take our for off the gas and they scored 31 thanks to some heroic (need a better adjective but whatever) plays on their part.

This is a league opponent on the road.  We used to struggle in those.  I know the competition something something but we dominated.

Edited by MMW

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,123
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Bullrush33 said:

That kicker was an actor. Watched him fake and then returned with nothing wrong. Also watched an ecu def player take a dive only to get back up with nothing wrong. Scottie Montgomery is a slime ball coach.

They kicker was full of ****.  They let him know that after the blocked punt.  That was my favorite play of the game.  As much as I liked their QB, their kicker was an *******.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

Yea their QB was a warrior. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

14 minutes ago, MMW said:

They kicker was full of ****.  They let him know that after the blocked punt.  That was my favorite play of the game.  As much as I liked their QB, their kicker was an *******.

Did you see after EVERY subsequent punt he feel to the ground like a little *****? 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

53 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Did you see after EVERY subsequent punt he feel to the ground like a little *****? 

I wish they could have flagged him for unsportsmanlike conduct