• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Idea for a game add

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Probably off-topic, but what do you guys think about BJ Daniels taking a shot in the CFL?

I am amazed that this has never come up before . . . Do you think he would entertain such a radical idea?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

2 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

Especially for a triple option team that cut blocks

Big deal. It's part of the game. If we can't handle Georgia Tech, we **** well don't deserve a spot in the Peach Bowl. Bring them on and don't think twice about playing the game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

I just think if they spun it into a hurricane relief game folks would be all over it....but then again there's that thinking of mine again

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

4 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

Big deal. It's part of the game. If we can't handle Georgia Tech, we **** well don't deserve a spot in the Peach Bowl. Bring them on and don't think twice about playing the game.

I'm not saying we shouldn't.  Just pointing out the potential issue with it and I didn't mean it would keep us from beating them.  I was referring to the potential for injuries.  We don't even know if GT is interested, so it's likely a moot point.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

I think you just want revenge against Paul Johnson. USF old rival, Georgia Southern he used to be the head coach. USF came close to beating him, but now it would be great to get revenge. I would not be surprised if Paul Johnson wants any part of USF right now so that game won't happen this season. 

3 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

I'm not saying we shouldn't.  Just pointing out the potential issue with it and I didn't mean it would keep us from beating them.  I was referring to the potential for injuries.  We don't even know if GT is interested, so it's likely a moot point.

The announcers during GT game today said they were looking for a 12th game but couldn't find anyone with an open date, that's what got me looking at this.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

2 minutes ago, cophbulls said:

The announcers during GT game today said they were looking for a 12th game but couldn't find anyone with an open date, that's what got me looking at this.

I wonder what their terms are, that might be the sticking point if USF and GT ever talked about it

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Please baby Jesus in your little gold fleece  diaper stop this thread and these ignorant people who actually think we might add another game. 

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Please baby Jesus in your little gold fleece  diaper stop this thread and these ignorant people who actually think we might add another game. 

Wow. Sorry for the interruption to your day. For me it was just a thought exercise not any real belief that it would actually happen. Forgive me if I have offended you with my ignorance.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

BTW, as an update to this topic, USF would have rescheduled a P5 team at HOME to replace UMASS, but couldn't get anyone to do that.