• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Today in the P6 - Following any game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

5 minutes ago, Leviathan said:

Why are posting on a USF forum while the Orlando school is playing? Don't you Mouseketeers have  your own message board?

I suggest you donate. 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Haha the SEC still isn't good this year. Alabama is going to run away with things. Watching them play is pretty impressive. I guess when you get tons of 5 and 4 star players it expected. 

Yep, it's Alabama and that's it. At the same time I will not be shocked to see them drop a game either. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Yep, it's Alabama and that's it. At the same time I will not be shocked to see them drop a game either. 

If they do it's because they overlook a team. They have the most talent. I don't think they would beat an NFL team, but I think they'd keep it close against about 1/3 of them. 

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

If they do it's because they overlook a team. They have the most talent. I don't think they would beat an NFL team, but I think they'd keep it close against about 1/3 of them. 

Probably right as long as they lose anyone significant to injury. I think they will play UGA in champ game and that "could" be a decent game. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

He's just happy his team is playing well, it's the other posters that are trying to diminish a strong performance and he's defending them.  I'm not sure how good Maryland actually is, but before this game they were definitely better than anyone USF, UCF, ECU has played yet.  To me its just good to see the AAC getting quality victories at this early point in the season.  When conference play gets going we can really start putting the hierarchy together.  As of right now UCF looks like the team to beat to me, curious about Memphis and Navy-but that should clear up sooner than later.  Temple, Tulsa look down. ECU looks way down.  Houston looks in the middle somewhere.  I'll be watching the SMU game, A State is a quality opponent. Good times in the league.  

7 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

He's just happy his team is playing well, it's the other posters that are trying to diminish a strong performance and he's defending them.  I'm not sure how good Maryland actually is, but before this game they were definitely better than anyone USF, UCF, ECU has played yet.  To me its just good to see the AAC getting quality victories at this early point in the season.  When conference play gets going we can really start putting the hierarchy together.  As of right now UCF looks like the team to beat to me, curious about Memphis and Navy-but that should clear up sooner than later.  Temple, Tulsa look down. ECU looks way down.  Houston looks in the middle somewhere.  I'll be watching the SMU game, A State is a quality opponent. Good times in the league.  

Of course you have to remember they are our biggest rival. So to expect open arms is not going to happen. Though I challenge footfan, I like the guy. Now that being said, how do YOU like our defense and #2 defensive backfield? I remember that you laughed when I suggested this was going to happen a month ago. 

SDSU getting ready for KO on CBSSN. It is raining in Colorado. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Of course you have to remember they are our biggest rival. So to expect open arms is not going to happen. Though I challenge footfan, I like the guy. Now that being said, how do YOU like our defense and #2 defensive backfield? I remember that you laughed when I suggested this was going to happen a month ago. 

I have always thought USF were the frontrunners, so far so good on that front.  To be completely honest I find your statement hard to believe, the fact that the backfield ranks #2 just goes to show how little stats matter this early.  I wasn't sure what to expect from Temple this season but it looks like they are going to have a rough year.  The other teams already played are some of the worst in the country.  So, at best I would say say that the jury is out on the defense.  I didn't expect a top 100 defense from USF come the end of the season, but with the seemingly poor SOS I now believe it's possible to stay in the top 50 or so.    Anyone that thinks offense isn't what't going to carry this team is kidding themselves.  

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

31 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

I suggest you donate. 

To a UCF forum?

Anyway, what does that have to do with the question I asked?