• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just an idea for the MODs

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  424

1 minute ago, Brad said:

I can see you sig on laptop.  Sigs don't show on mobile.

Should he be able to see his own on a PC?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Should he be able to see his own on a PC?

Yes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Im only on here on my phone and i dont care about all that...i believe in this team, these coaches, this defense, Q, if that makes me a fool then have your laughs...i will be there and im going to at leadt two away games so signature away

I want us to win as much as anybody,  but based on what I've seen the first two games, I can't believe that we're the best the AAC has to offer. I'll wear the Sig until season's end whether it is right or wrong. Looks like there is more evidence pointing to us being an average team than there is to us being anything special. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

36 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Im only on here on my phone and i dont care about all that...i believe in this team, these coaches, this defense, Q, if that makes me a fool then have your laughs...i will be there and im going to at leadt two away games so signature away

+10000

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

17 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

How about pinning a thread with predictions from our posters, which stays in place for all to see throughout the season. When people say things like, "We will run the table and make the playoffs, but lose to Clemson", we can either say "I told you so", or look like fools. You can start with this prediction: We will lose at least three games, and miss the CCG yet again. Probably UCF-Memphis in the CCG, as much as I hate to say that. Hope I'm wrong, but I simply don't believe there is another dimension to Gilbert's offense. The offense looks lost, and I wouldn't bet a penny on us beating UCONN this week.

I still feel we will run the table. Whats funny is that the same people who were ****ting on Taggart are probably the same people that are crying about this game. We have the talent and we fixed oir defense. My goggles are still on.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

Struggling with Stony Brook, and mostly struggling with SJSU doesn't have me thinking NY6 right now. Just hoping we get by UConn, and that there is something in this offense that we haven't seen yet.