• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just an idea for the MODs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

How about pinning a thread with predictions from our posters, which stays in place for all to see throughout the season. When people say things like, "We will run the table and make the playoffs, but lose to Clemson", we can either say "I told you so", or look like fools. You can start with this prediction: We will lose at least three games, and miss the CCG yet again. Probably UCF-Memphis in the CCG, as much as I hate to say that. Hope I'm wrong, but I simply don't believe there is another dimension to Gilbert's offense. The offense looks lost, and I wouldn't bet a penny on us beating UCONN this week.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

We may go 6-6 and get to the Gasparilla Bowl which is not a bad conselation prize.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

17 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

How about pinning a thread with predictions from our posters, which stays in place for all to see throughout the season. When people say things like, "We will run the table and make the playoffs, but lose to Clemson", we can either say "I told you so", or look like fools. You can start with this prediction: We will lose at least three games, and miss the CCG yet again. Probably UCF-Memphis in the CCG, as much as I hate to say that. Hope I'm wrong, but I simply don't believe there is another dimension to Gilbert's offense. The offense looks lost, and I wouldn't bet a penny on us beating UCONN this week.

Just make it your signature. Go big or go home.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I predict I'm going to have some pizza and beer today 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, Bull Dozer said:

I predict I'm going to have some pizza and beer today 

Yes!! Pizza for me too. Can't drink booze though as I need to save it for next Saturday morning before noon kickoff againt Uconn. I predict that USF will have issues in that game so I may be suicidal. 

I also think that QF, for at least a quarter or two, will get benched at some point in the season, and Kean will get a look in this offense. Zero chance that would have happened in the Gulf Coast Offense, but it certainly can happen this year. If we struggled that much the first two games, what will this offense look like against Houston? Against UCF? 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

There would be rebellion.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

I also think that QF, for at least a quarter or two, will get benched at some point in the season, and Kean will get a look in this offense. Zero chance that would have happened in the Gulf Coast Offense, but it certainly can happen this year. If we struggled that much the first two games, what will this offense look like against Houston? Against UCF? 

We will look like a 2 -10 team

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

44 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

How about pinning a thread with predictions from our posters, which stays in place for all to see throughout the season. When people say things like, "We will run the table and make the playoffs, but lose to Clemson", we can either say "I told you so", or look like fools.

Thanks for the idea, but it's part of the Moderator credo to allow people to make fools of themselves all on their own.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BullTime said:

We will look like a 2 -10 team

We looked like an FCS team, going neck & neck with Stony Brook most of the way.