• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Opportunity to move up in the rankings

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

Pretty sure they don't vote until after Labor Day ... we'll be 2-0 and hopefully coming off a BIG Win . . . also lots of teams to play next week.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

33 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Pretty sure they don't vote until after Labor Day ... we'll be 2-0 and hopefully coming off a BIG Win . . . also lots of teams to play next week.

Correct! Everyone can get their panties unbundled. We will be 2-0 before the next poll and actually may move up with an upset or two. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

idc about our rank, I just care that we fix a bunch of those issues out of the first game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

30 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Correct! Everyone can get their panties unbundled. We will be 2-0 before the next poll and actually may move up with an upset or two. 

I believe #21 Virginia Tech & #22 West Virginia play each other next week, so one of them may leap frog us. Really difficult to say which way we go in the polls, but dropping a spot might not be out of the question.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

3 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

idc about our rank, I just care that we fix a bunch of those issues out of the first game.

I was thinking the same thing.  Just hoping we can get the offense to run a little more smoothly, and that the defense continues to improve. Our path is pretty clear cut. We're not going to the playoffs, but win out, and an NY6 bowl is ours. The ranking is what it is. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,345
  • Days Won:  43

28 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Just hoping we can get the offense to run a little more smoothly, and that the defense continues to improve. Our path is pretty clear cut. We're not going to the playoffs, but win out, and an NY6 bowl is ours. The ranking is what it is. 

Agree now that the playoffs may be out of the question after UMASS lost to Hawaii yesterday. Really needed umass to win to help USF SOS.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  809

4 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Agree now that the playoffs may be out of the question after UMASS lost to Hawaii yesterday. Really needed umass to win to help USF SOS.

I don't think that would've mattered either way. Our schedule is too weak to even talk about playoffs. 

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

We win out we play in the Peach Bowl. We lose a game but win the conference then the rankings matter to get to the peach/cotton bowl. We're not making the playoffs so strength of schedule doesn't matter.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Everyone can get their panties unbundled.

Dreamer ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, SANJAY said:

We win out we play in the Peach Bowl. We lose a game but win the conference then the rankings matter to get to the peach/cotton bowl. We're not making the playoffs so strength of schedule doesn't matter.

I think if we win out and are the only undefeated G5, we should be a lock. There are, however, some G5's out there with schedules that could make it interesting if they also run the table. The AAC will need to be strong enough to pull us ahead.