• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF gear in Tampa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  94
  • Days Won:  0

So I went to the Spring game today and was hoping to find a lot of places that sold USF gear in Tampa. I live in Orlando, and I come across UCF gear all the time, but never USF. I've been to 2 Bealls outlets, 1 Target, 1 Dicks sporting goods and I must say I'm disappointed on the amount and variety of USF gear here. Can someone advise on where there is a good selection of USF gear in Tampa? Ps the campus store was closed with today being a Saturday

GO Bulls \m/

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

Who told you the campus store was closed today?  I picked up some more car magnets and a t-shirt before the game.  Season ticket holders received a $10 off $20 or more purchase that was good through today, but I found they were really giving that deal to just about anyone.

I think it may be the place with the most/best gear in the area these days.

Edited by Boomer
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  94
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Who told you the campus store was closed today?  I picked up some more car magnets and a t-shirt before the game.  Season ticket holders received a $10 off $20 or more purchase that was good through today, but I found they were really giving that deal to just about anyone.

I think it may be the place with the most/best gear in the area these days.

Thanks Boomer, my wife looked on the google maps and the campus bookstore showed closed, but to her credit we got to the campus after they had closed. Still disappointing to see the little support I see in the area for USF gear. I suppose stores would carry more gear as demand calls for it. Hopefully things change after last year's performance and the buzz we have going into this season. Guess I'll have to order online

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Days Won:  1

The target off Fletcher right by campus always has USF gear. The other Target that usually has gear is in lakeland but I haven't been to that one in a while so they might have changed it.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

People are getting USF stuff somewhere. Never seen so many different shirts, for young and old, as I saw today out there. 

• Topic Count:  1,035
  • Content Count:  7,516
  • Days Won:  10

The bookstore had a trailer selling gear outside the SE gate.  Used a $10 off voucher they gave season ticket holders to pick up a new hat.

The main bookstore was opened today, but closed at 4pm. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

7 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

The bookstore had a trailer selling gear outside the SE gate.  Used a $10 off voucher they gave season ticket holders to pick up a new hat.

The main bookstore was opened today, but closed at 4pm. 

Where were they handing out the $10 off voucher? I have season tickets, but didn't get a voucher. 

• Topic Count:  1,035
  • Content Count:  7,516
  • Days Won:  10

9 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Where were they handing out the $10 off voucher? I have season tickets, but didn't get a voucher. 

Dear RTB,

I got an email to go to my "Manage my tickets" page and print off the voucher. 

THANK YOU for being BULLSTRONG  and renewing your USF Football season tickets in 2017!

In appreciation of your support as a season ticket member, you are eligible to receive $10 off a purchase of $20 or more on USF imprinted gear at the USF Bookstore (located on the Tampa campus). Note, this exclusive offer is only valid from April 10-15 (limit one voucher per person). See step-by-step instructions below to redeem your voucher.

And be sure to join us at Corbett Stadium this Saturday, April 15th for the USF Football Spring Game. Pregame festivities begin at 2:00pm on Sycamore Drive (located on the east side of Corbett Stadium) and kickoff is scheduled for 4:00pm.

If you have any questions, please call 1-800-Go-Bulls or send an email to bullstickets@usf.edu.

Thank you for your continued support of USF Athletics!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

12 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Dear RTB,

I got an email to go to my "Manage my tickets" page and print off the voucher. 

THANK YOU for being BULLSTRONG  and renewing your USF Football season tickets in 2017!

In appreciation of your support as a season ticket member, you are eligible to receive $10 off a purchase of $20 or more on USF imprinted gear at the USF Bookstore (located on the Tampa campus). Note, this exclusive offer is only valid from April 10-15 (limit one voucher per person). See step-by-step instructions below to redeem your voucher.

And be sure to join us at Corbett Stadium this Saturday, April 15th for the USF Football Spring Game. Pregame festivities begin at 2:00pm on Sycamore Drive (located on the east side of Corbett Stadium) and kickoff is scheduled for 4:00pm.

If you have any questions, please call 1-800-Go-Bulls or send an email to bullstickets@usf.edu.

Thank you for your continued support of USF Athletics!

Thanks, I guess I should check that email account more often. 

Edit: it was in my spam folder...had to correct that so I'll see the promotions from USF. 

Edited by Rex Havoc

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Would have been nice if they had sent a reminder email about picking up the commemorative B'ham Bowl tix. Completely forgot about it and didn't notice anything when I walked in the East entrance. I guess there was a tent set up at other entrance.