• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Signing Day Wish List

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Let's just see what it looks like when the dust settles before we break out the torches and pitch forks...

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I sincerely hope that I am wrong, and if Strong pulls a miracle on recruiting day, I will be the FIRST person to eat crow.  But, come on, take off the green goggles and realize that this is a very bad class right now.  Be honest with yourself.  Now, maybe Strong can make up for it next year, but as of now, we have one giant hole in the recruiting cycle.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

6 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

I sincerely hope that I am wrong...

No you don't. You're super excited for anyone to say you're right. You've posted 50 times in 20 threads about this and haven't got a single person to bite. But cheer up, sport, you'll get one sooner or later.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

8 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

I sincerely hope that I am wrong, and if Strong pulls a miracle on recruiting day, I will be the FIRST person to eat crow.  But, come on, take off the green goggles and realize that this is a very bad class right now.  Be honest with yourself.  Now, maybe Strong can make up for it next year, but as of now, we have one giant hole in the recruiting cycle.

This class is currently a very bad class, yes, as we only have 10 commits and I would call 2 or 3 of them really good. The players I expect Strong to get to finish out this class will make it a good/average class in my mind (Donelle Thomas, Naytron Colpepper, Jabreel Stephens, Demetris Harris, Keirston Johnson) and if we can get a couple of our higher targets I would consider it a very good class (Brini, AJ Davis, Zachary Carter, Dingle, Kane Taylor, Jacquez Jones). We will have to wait for it to play out, but I would be shocked if this class ends up being bad.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722

33 minutes ago, Viking_Bull said:

This class is currently a very bad class, yes, as we only have 10 commits and I would call 2 or 3 of them really good. The players I expect Strong to get to finish out this class will make it a good/average class in my mind (Donelle Thomas, Naytron Colpepper, Jabreel Stephens, Demetris Harris, Keirston Johnson) and if we can get a couple of our higher targets I would consider it a very good class (Brini, AJ Davis, Zachary Carter, Dingle, Kane Taylor, Jacquez Jones). We will have to wait for it to play out, but I would be shocked if this class ends up being bad.

Can we sign 16-18 this class?

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, BullsFanInTX said:

So you think this is a good class?  Please explain.  I'd like to hear this.  How is the 113th rated class a good class.  And don't give me average stars.  It's still bad.  Strong reeling in 3 or 4 3 stars on signing day will not suddenly make this class even mediocre.  This is an absolutely terrible class.  (Many thanks to CWT who stole USF's better recruits, all while recruiting them to begin with on USF's dime, so I blame him some too). 

I would give reasons for why this will end up being a very good class for this size but it is behind a. Paywall. So I'll say you'll see Wednesday unless you want to pay fee win sites to get the scoop. We are no longer in the Willie Taggart tweet every thought era and again that's not necessarily a bad thing. 

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210

Well, I hope all the silent/secret recruits pan out.  I really do, but I am skeptical.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Bulls1181 said:

Probably closer to 20. There's normal attrition of a couple slots and throw in another 1 or 2 for people unhappy with the new staff.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Bulls1181 said:

I saw Tito say 20 on the Bulls247 page I believe 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722

Thanks guys! 20 new signees would be pretty good this late in the game.