• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The entire offensive staff needs to be brought back

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

I don't think Taggart will use Oregon money to hire USF coaches.  Besides, he's basically owned now.  He'll be instructed to use the O money to get the best.  He'll have a hard time convincing Phil or the Board that his USF boys are the guys.  He may even have a hard time convincing them he knows who to hire.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  993
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

I was going to comment on this earlier...the play design downfield - specifically the blocking - has been perhaps the best I've seen at USF.  Our guys will lay it out for their teammate.  QF blocks for MM.  Barr responded to a blocking need.  That diamond the receivers set up in always seems to have blocking at both first and second level.  Love it.

To be fair I don't think QF blocking is ever designed nor is it probably coached. That's plain old hustle and grit. 

Nonetheless in general the entire offensive skill players do well blocking downfield. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

I don't think Taggart will use Oregon money to hire USF coaches.  Besides, he's basically owned now.  He'll be instructed to use the O money to get the best.  He'll have a hard time convincing Phil or the Board that his USF boys are the guys.  He may even have a hard time convincing them he knows who to hire.

To be fair he got them to shell out the bucks for the original USF guy. Also David Kelly left to join him 2 weeks ago and he has a lot of spots open still. We lose probably 3 offensive coaches (King, Pimpleton and Reaves) and I dont see a defensive coach being retained but 1 or 2 follow to oregon as well IMO.