• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oregon reaches out to Willie Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

19 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

If CWT leaves I will thank him and congratulate him for being the 1st USF head football coach in history to not get fired but to leave for a bigger program such as Oregon. USF fans should feel the same. 

In my crazy world I would love for any and every head coach that no longer coaches for us to be hired away by a program with deeper pockets. That means we are winning and recruiting, winning and recruiting,  rinse and repeat. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I'd have no anger for him making a personal decision, I'd just feel anxiety for getting someone to replace him. I also just want to see USF become a destination, not a stepping stone. That may be a long way off, but hey it's a dream.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 minute ago, raptorcj said:

I'd have no anger for him making a personal decision, I'd just feel anxiety for getting someone to replace him. I also just want to see USF become a destination, not a stepping stone. That may be a long way off, but hey it's a dream.

I agree... zero grudge, but let's go get a big dog since we're off the hook for CSH

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Well he did just move it a brand new custom built home. You do that when you are expecting to be around for a few years like at least 4-5. Just sayin'.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, BullDoug said:

Well he did just move it a brand new custom built home. You do that when you are expecting to be around for a few years like at least 4-5. Just sayin'.

Can only hope. But a bigger payday might suddenly make that new home look a little older...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

5 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

USF will become a destination job as the Bulls keep winning. We are still a new program that is building some tradition. Also it will help if college football expanded the playoffs to 16 teams and gave more schools a better chance. P5 creation has been one of the most greedy and elitist events in all of college sports since the BCS. USF was not complaining then because we were part of the greedy cartel. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

The loudest mouths may have wanted him fired but that's a far cry from "virtually everyone."

Frequent exageration on the interwebs

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

we are winning and recruiting, winning and recruiting,  rinse and repeat.

Easier said than done.  We aren't anywhere near that level of continued success. 

23 minutes ago, BullDoug said:

Signed through 2020, but no committment. Annually reducing buyout. 

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Jeff odom just retweeted someones tweet that CWT is one of 4 finalists with FLA coach, Fleck, and Harsin and that could be announcement tonight...