• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Rivalry!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Just as a point of interest, 30 seconds to go in game, Vandy up by 11 over Tennessee, 3rd & 3, they hand the ball off rather than take a knee ...

You think Vandy has an outside shot at one of the playoff slots?

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

Is awesome.  CWT added his FU moment by picking up the last score, the players talking smack on twitter, our boys hoisting the road-sign trophy like it actually matters.  The hate is real, the rivalry is real, the players care.  You can't force this stuff.  Keep this up and College Game Day will be parked outside RJS soon enough.  Love it!  

Gonna havta be two undefeated teams playing for AAC div and one of those special bowl games.  And all the P5 conference games mean zero on the last Sat of the regular season.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

21 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Just as a point of interest, 30 seconds to go in game, Vandy up by 11 over Tennessee, 3rd & 3, they hand the ball off rather than take a knee ...

Guess we'll just have to show them how it feels in Birmingham .

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

3 hours ago, USF_Grouper said:

Can't we just vacate all our games played under Skip Holtz?

Just so you know, the two losses we have in the series with UCF came under Taggart, not Holtz.

CWT is now 2-2 against UCF all time.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, USF_Grouper said:

You think Vandy has an outside shot at one of the playoff slots?

Probably looking for all of the bottom top 25 teams to lose so that we rise. Addition by subtraction. I wager most everyone has done the same, including myself. 

With Utah, Wazzu, Boise, Tennessee, UNC, Houston, TAMU, Arkansas, Nebraska, even Auburn losing, USF could receive more votes by them dropping. 

Though, Iowa's big win over Nebraska will probably garner points. Same with Pitt's recent success. So we'll see. 

edit: Literally the bottom 6 of the Coaches poll lost today. In 15-25 the only winning teams were 17 WVU and 18 WMU. VT, Stanford, LSU, and Navy all took care of business this weekend, so you have to think they fill those shoes accordingly. But then do we get a nod? 

Edited by Breedwell

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

7 hours ago, BullFan98 said:

It would have been awesome to see USF holding up the War on I4 trophy on television, but CBSSN had to rush on to another game. 

Yet they dilly dally with interviews and nonsense when other games run into USF game time.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

We were/are in the running for New Years Day bowl which is ultimately decided by voters opinions. 48 looks better than 41 and anybody with a clue wouldn't begrudge any other team doing the same thing CWT did under those circumstances ... Stop the freaking whining.

Until we have the magical +15 to ranking jersey the P5 favorites have we need to win and win big every single game, especially against weak competition. That's just the way the system is for us. I loved Taggart doing it to ECU, I loved him doing it to UCF, I wish he would have done it to every team. Beating AAC teams by one score doesn't get you respect from the national press and the gatekeepers.

UCF will remember. Great, so does the south. They both lost.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

50 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Guess we'll just have to show them how it feels in Birmingham .

The SEC shmucks on the post game were saying that Vandy is one of the 4 SEC teams you do not want to be playing right now so it could be a real feather in the old cap if we get them and the then beat them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

4 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Until we have the magical +15 to ranking jersey the P5 favorites have we need to win and win big every single game, especially against weak competition. That's just the way the system is for us. I loved Taggart doing it to ECU, I loved him doing it to UCF, I wish he would have done it to every team. Beating AAC teams by one score doesn't get you respect from the national press and the gatekeepers.

UCF will remember. Great, so does the south. They both lost.

Odds are that the day will come when we're the tree rather than dog in that type situation and hopefully nobody from USF says a word ... including assistant coaches. Take your ass whippin like a man.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

57 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Just so you know, the two losses we have in the series with UCF came under Taggart, not Holtz.

CWT is now 2-2 against UCF all time.

Yes, but they were scheduled under Holtz, so he owns the responsibility for the losses. CWT gets credit for the turnaround and wins tho :D