• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Mack is special between the tackles. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

9 hours ago, Triple B said:

If they're looking towards Tampa, it's for a cuban sandwich, not a head coach ... just don't see it ... at least not with his current resume.

I don't disagree.  All I'm saying is stranger things have happened.  

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, usfgrad84 said:

I used to be against kids coming out early, but ever since I saw the running back, Michael Bush, from Louisville break his leg after he decided to come back for his senior season I changed my mind. If a kid has a real chance of making money at the next level go for it. You can always finish the education later on. 

The one caveat is just make sure you are projected no later than 3rd round and take the advice of the advisory board. 

Just hope that no one coming out early is another Shurron Piersson. 

43 minutes ago, smazza said:

if he will get drafted in first 3 rounds he should go

Most draft rankings currently have him in the 5th-6th round. Some of them still don't even have him mentioned...which I can't really wrap my head around. I'd like to think he'd rather come back next year and do something special with this team, and possibly elevate himself into the 2nd-3rd round (especially since the RB class next year looks to be light years behind this years). But it wouldn't bother me one bit if he decided to go now.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291

Mack will not be drafted because of his size and ability to block for QB.

I think Wilcox is only one in USF roster has best potential for the NFL draft.

• Downvote 5

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348

22 minutes ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

Most draft rankings currently have him in the 5th-6th round. Some of them still don't even have him mentioned...which I can't really wrap my head around. I'd like to think he'd rather come back next year and do something special with this team, and possibly elevate himself into the 2nd-3rd round (especially since the RB class next year looks to be light years behind this years). But it wouldn't bother me one bit if he decided to go now.

And right after I wrote this, CBS Sports Draft Scout, which is one of the more reputable Draft Rankings, moved him up to a 4th-5th round grade. Still, he could be one of the first few backs taken if he stays next year.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2017/RB

Still no love for Adams, as they don't have him being drafted. They do give Nichols a 5th Round grade, and he's someone who I don't think many people have talked about leaving. 

Edited by goldenbrahm1996

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, BullAdrian said:

I think Flowers will be drafted to be a skill position player for a team, definitely not QB. I would be shocked if Mack isn't drafted in he top 4 rounds if he stays for next season and puts up better numbers than this year. 

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291

I doubt that Flowers will be drafted.. He's not big enough.. Former WVU Pat White almost got killed in NFL.

Edited by BullAdrian

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318

20 minutes ago, BullAdrian said:

He is 6-0, 210lb, and no college RB is good at pass blocking. He has shown he can block in the option game, has breakaway speed, and outstanding vision.

There are just too many risks for RB for him to not take the money if it is offered this year.

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180

18 minutes ago, BullAdrian said:

I doubt that Flowers will be drafted.. He's not big enough.. Former WVU Pat White almost got killed in NFL.

When you say size do you mean height or weight? He is listed at 6'0" and 210 by Espn even though I believe he is shorter than that, I don't get how he is too small to play. Braxton Miller is 6'1" and 201 and he was drafted second round. While Miller proved he could play receiver in college, he was smaller than Flowers.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  157
  • Days Won:  1

Remember Darrell Scott and Mike Ford.  I *think* both of them tried to go early and neither ever made a NFL roster.

Correct me if I'm wrong - as I well may be . 

Edited by rich.sessums