• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls atop latest AAC power rankings- Be Grateful

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

7 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I went to a few college volleyball games when I went to UF. It's exciting, but man it's hard to focus on the game when all of those tall young ladies playing in those tiny shorts lol I swear Texas has like the hottest female athletes. Every female team that came to play us was bad! lol 

Although this is a college club vb tourney that still holds pretty true .... kind of glad my daughter picked that sport to focus on, although I do feel lecherous at times. Amazes me that there's not a better male student turnout for the USF's games, regardless how well they're doing.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

6 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

Problem is, none of it matters if Temple doesn't lose another conference game. 

Very true. However, we only have control of our own games. We need to do our part and win out. What will be will be. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

I'm still bitter about the Temple loss. It still stings. I haven't felt a loss like this since we lost our Big East opener on a Thursday night to Pitt, 2008. That loss stung bad.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

TRIPLE B YOU ARE SO RIGHT. SATURDAY GOING TO WATCH MONTEVALLO UNIVERSITY

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

On 11/3/2016 at 3:02 PM, Triple B said:

Although this is a college club vb tourney that still holds pretty true .... kind of glad my daughter picked that sport to focus on, although I do feel lecherous at times. Amazes me that there's not a better male student turnout for the USF's games, regardless how well they're doing.

Don't worry man....for things I have thought I could have been shot or gone to jail....The mind is an interesting place.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

This is the second time this season. We were #1 heading into Temple as well.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

7 PM tonight, I'll be more grateful if some dogs get hold of some birds.

Image result for uconn huskies football motto

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  330

On 11/3/2016 at 3:02 PM, Triple B said:

My two grand daughters ( 7th & 8th grade) have taken to the VB sport. It's actually fun to watch, wife and I went to all their games.. Some of the 7th grade team got to go watch USF play as treat. (shown in pic with Rocky) . As a bonus after the USF match (forget who they were playing, won of course) the USF team played an instructional scrimmage with them.  That alone sold my grand daughter on becoming a Bull VB player. Still talks about how awesome it was.

IMG_0893.JPG

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  330

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

8 hours ago, WoDoS said:

My two grand daughters ( 7th & 8th grade) have taken to the VB sport. It's actually fun to watch, wife and I went to all their games.. Some of the 7th grade team got to go watch USF play as treat. (shown in pic with Rocky) . As a bonus after the USF match (forget who they were playing, won of course) the USF team played an instructional scrimmage with them.  That alone sold my grand daughter on becoming a Bull VB player. Still talks about how awesome it was.

IMG_0893.JPG

If they're serious, get them into a club as soon as financially feasible .... It ain't cheap. After going thru softball and soccer phases, one of the beautiful things about indoor vb is never a rain out.