• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF and UCF for the East Title?

Guest PCBull14
18 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

We're certainly vulnerable to the run, but we certainly tightened up the 2nd half of Cincy. There are several sources that show SOS, but you didn't cite yours (unless its an opinion).  The one I checked has us pretty close.

You likely need to worry more about how ECU will do against us...and the rest of the AAC.  Not sure if you're legit, trolling for fun OR just trying to tweak USF because ECU was formally eliminated from Big 12 consideration.

In any event, hopefully AFTER Saturday's loss to USF, you'll have better things to do than go to USF's blog to talk about UCF.

Legit trolling. Listen to nothing he says. Useless 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, I just realized that there are only 2 teams under .500 in all of the AAC. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

9 hours ago, ECUshoein said:

I do believe it is, but upon further look, it seems the Bulls have 90 total more rushing yards than UCF-so you have that.  That said, their SOS is 48th in the country, yours is 67th.  Also, their rushing defense is 33rd in the country, yours is 110th.  I personally believe they will run all over you, like most everyone else has.  Now, the question is, how well will your running game do against one of the best running defenses in the country? If you win that game, it will be in the air imo.  

Calling people stupid because they disagree is childish, and reflects poorly upon your fanbase.  There is objective reasoning to believe X running game is better than Y running game in this case, I even posed a reasonable way to beat the X team.  

We don't think yer stoopid cause you disagree, we think you're stoopid because you support the Purple *******! Duh. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

28 minutes ago, NessUSF said:

Wow, I just realized that there are only 2 teams under .500 in all of the AAC. 

huh?

SMU, ECU, UConn

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

You all missed the point of conversation, or have too short of a memory to recall why UCF came up in the first place.  I couldnt care less about them, it began in reference to several of you crowing about how great you were in areas that stats suggested otherwise.  I didnt even bring up UCF.  You did.  I merely countered some of your falsehoods with stats that were relevant to the teams you mentioned.  I look forward to a high scoring game this week, I have said all along I don't expect a victory.  ECU isn't trash as some have speculated though.  We had the highest scoring offense in the AAC going into last week and against decent competition (rated higher SOS that USF).  You guys are supposed to win, but I expect a lot of points.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

43 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

You all missed the point of conversation, or have too short of a memory to recall why UCF came up in the first place.  I couldnt care less about them, it began in reference to several of you crowing about how great you were in areas that stats suggested otherwise.  I didnt even bring up UCF.  You did.  I merely countered some of your falsehoods with stats that were relevant to the teams you mentioned.  I look forward to a high scoring game this week, I have said all along I don't expect a victory.  ECU isn't trash as some have speculated though.  We had the highest scoring offense in the AAC going into last week and against decent competition (rated higher SOS that USF).  You guys are supposed to win, but I expect a lot of points.  

Huh, USF had 42.7 points per game heading into this past Saturday and ECU  had 21.7. Good for #13 (USF) and #90 (ECU) respectively. The only team in the AAC to out score USF is Memphis.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/stat/points-per-game?date=2016-09-30

I tell you what though I'm sure you had the highest scoring offense in Greenville, NC going into last week though.

Edited by 206BULL
Added link

Guest PCBull14
8 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Huh, USF had 42.7 points per game heading into this past Saturday and ECU  had 21.7. Good for #13 (USF) and #90 (ECU) respectively. The only team in the AAC to out score USF is Memphis.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/stat/points-per-game?date=2016-09-30

I tell you what though I'm sure you had the highest scoring offense in Greenville, NC going into last week though.

Glad you did the research I was just about to tally up!! #delusional 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I'll give it to him, though, they've faced some good ACC teams and South Kackylacky too. They may easily score 30 on us but we should be able to put 40+ on the board, esp if we were able to hang 35 on FSU. Let's hope so.

I think it's hilarious anyone could look at our RBs and think any squad in the AAC is better. But we have a good balance now, so if we can't get the yards on the ground, we'll get them in the air. Still very excited for this season.

• Upvote 2

Guest PCBull14
58 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

I'll give it to him, though, they've faced some good ACC teams and South Kackylacky too. They may easily score 30 on us but we should be able to put 40+ on the board, esp if we were able to hang 35 on FSU. Let's hope so.

I think it's hilarious anyone could look at our RBs and think any squad in the AAC is better. But we have a good balance now, so if we can't get the yards on the ground, we'll get them in the air. Still very excited for this season.

They've faced solid teams. But still i'd set it at 25 or less. See a 50-20ish type game if we come out strong. 

Edited by PCBull14