• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sanchez and Harris

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

AS and NH, you may want to start playing the game.  Stop hanging out in no man's land on the field and play the game!

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Yes, he was.  Not sure why he was hanging out most of the day and not being aggressive. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

I remember Sanchez batting down a pass on 4th down for a turnover on downs. I would call someone terrible if they were crap all game, and did nothing positive. That was a very positive play. It's the one that stands out for me, I'm sure there were a couple more.

Oh, another was that he got a good lick on the QB. It wasn't a sack, but it certainly caused him to hurry it, and I believe it took him out of the game. I guess that could be a negative since the backup seemed to play better.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291

I don't think Auggie is an aggressive tackler.. He waits for runner to come but ends up getting blocked. LOL.. He's aggressive when he's told to blitz

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

I apologize i had heat exhaustion and was a little harsh....that said everytime i looked he was just watching the play, the mlb cannot do that

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Both were awful today. Sanchez made a couple plays and Harris caught a deflection. They were horrible overall. Need to consider making a change here or switching to a 4-3 sometimes. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Or maybe, they were just doing what they were told to do. Which was focus on particular players. If those players weren't in a play, than neither were their defenders. #jussayin

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

17 minutes ago, FatDaddyBull said:

Both were awful today. Sanchez made a couple plays and Harris caught a deflection. They were horrible overall. Need to consider making a change here or switching to a 4-3 sometimes. 

I think this would be our best defense, hopefully we make the switch in the off season...or at least use it against run first teams like navy. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301

1 hour ago, charsibb said:

Or maybe, they were just doing what they were told to do. Which was focus on particular players. If those players weren't in a play, than neither were their defenders. #jussayin

AS & NH were bad today and to blame that on the coaches is ridiculous. Watching Navy run on Houston's defense right now and I do not like the prospect of our LBs being successful, if they play like they did today against Navy.