• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I knew it was over when...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

When QF was announced the starting QB.

I kid, I kid, just trying to provide some levity.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

He didnt play well today at all but neither did the entire D. He took alot of sacks and didn't pass well. He looked very slow in his decision making. Johnson played hard but that's not unusual. He is a very versatile player.

QF needs to have a short memory because the offense  will have to carry this team.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I think woodie is playing with what he has. 

Well guess what?  Woodie has been here recruiting all four years.  So if he doesn't have any better, it's still on him.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

36 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

This, but "we didn't get any points" is putting it nicely.  QF throwing a ball into double coverage and getting it picked the very first play after we get a fumble to have a chance to turn momentum.   That's what did it.  I'll get downvoted even more now.

Yes, but, why are we even calling that play there? The defense was gassed, what, you score with one play and then give it back to them to get a TD against a defense still trying to catch their breath? Needed to play more controlled. I think both picks were bad calls. One was a bad decision by Q , the other was a bad throw. Still, didn't like the call on either one. 

Offense started working when QF started running. Garbage time or not, the way Jimbo was yelling at his guys, they really didn't let up on us too much. 

Edited by Orlando Bull

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

1 hour ago, Orlando Bull said:

Yes, but, why are we even calling that play there? The defense was gassed, what, you score with one play and then give it back to them to get a TD against a defense still trying to catch their breath? Needed to play more controlled. I think both picks were bad calls. One was a bad decision by Q , the other was a bad throw. Still, didn't like the call on either one. 

Offense started working when QF started running. Garbage time or not, the way Jimbo was yelling at his guys, they really didn't let up on us too much. 

We all know how this offense works.  When there is a pass play called, especially a long pass play, QF is supposed to take the throw if it's there and take off running if it isn't.  The decision making was dreadful in that and several other situations.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Gismo said:

To me it was the end of the first half where we did not get points on the board.... 

Nailed it. I was saying the whole time "its a long game". But this was the beginning of the end.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

5 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

When QF was announced the starting QB.

I kid, I kid, just trying to provide some levity.  

We have many better options at QB

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, lotsofbull99 said:

We have many better options at QB

...I feel like you are baiting me :) 

Many already feel like I hate Q, despite constantly saying that we will win lots of games with him and we should contend for the CCG.  But yes, we may have better options. Q's athleticism and deep ball will make it difficult to make a change.  Plus, he would likely transfer if he lost his job or was asked to move to WR.  Again though, if we are in the CCG it is moot, Q will get us there as long as our defense can stop teams from getting too far ahead.   

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

RedWiggler.jpg

• Upvote 1