• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

3000+ New season tickets so far...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

You take what's open or pass, which is what you did.  I wish they didn't even have a seat to sell you this close to the season.

Wherever you sit,  you wouldn't be alone, though.  You will be with thousands of Bulls fans. 

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

I tried to add a couple season tickets today near my current two and there weren't any close by at all. It looked like only about ten or less in my entire section. Last year that was unheard of we would have loads of seas wide open. I took that as a pretty darn good sign.

I hope those people actually show up to the games.  We have too many sold seats that go unused.  In fact, deadudea could possibly sit by his family members even if he had seats farther away (but no guarantees on that - may want to check ticketmaster resales or stubhub for those seats, though)

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, namuh-bull said:

I hope those people actually show up to the games.  We have too many sold seats that go unused.  In fact, deadudea could possibly sit by his family members even if he had seats farther away (but no guarantees on that - may want to check ticketmaster resales or stubhub for those seats, though)

Go Bulls!

We do need butts in seats. I'm tired of seeing the TOA turnstile count. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Ionbull said:

I tried to add a couple season tickets today near my current two and there weren't any close by at all. It looked like only about ten or less in my entire section. Last year that was unheard of we would have loads of seas wide open. I took that as a pretty darn good sign.

There are many, many seats on hold for season packages and 3 packs so there may be seats near yours.  I've been told that all of those holds will be released after the FSU game.  I need to buy extra seats for ECU, UConn and UCF but I'm going to wait until after FSU to see if anything opens up closer to my season tix.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

29 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

We do need butts in seats. I'm tired of seeing the TOA turnstile count. 

TSA*

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

There are many, many seats on hold for season packages and 3 packs so there may be seats near yours.  I've been told that all of those holds will be released after the FSU game.  I need to buy extra seats for ECU, UConn and UCF but I'm going to wait until after FSU to see if anything opens up closer to my season tix.

Oh that's good to know. We were thinking about still getting the two together regardless if they were near us or not. So many times last year we had friends come to tailgate with us but couldn't get tickets to the game. Figure we can entice more friends to come with the added benefit of adding more ST's to the count and upping our Bulls Club Level.

• Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,455
  • Days Won:  13

12 hours ago, Ionbull said:

Did you do it online? If so call your ticket rep. I was able to get seats that were not listed online, and was told not all tickets are available for online purchase, and that they hold tickets back.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Did you do it online? If so call your ticket rep. I was able to get seats that were not listed online, and was told not all tickets are available for online purchase, and that they hold tickets back.

This is why I attempted to call instead even though they were listed as unavailable online, because I had heard they "work with you" or something of the sort. I had considered still buying a ticket elsewhere, because I'm sure there would be seats open, it's never packed in that section. But I didn't want to bank on that happening every game.

****, my reputation went from like 20 something to 3 over like 4 posts. Lol

Edited by deadudea
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

Alright, well you all clearly aren't very chill to new members, so I will take my leave now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

• Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,455
  • Days Won:  13

6 minutes ago, deadudea said:

Alright, well you all clearly aren't very chill to new members, so I will take my leave now.

lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1