• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Friendly Reminder

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

45 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Just guessing but if you are buying tickets that require a donation I think a USF fan would want the donation credited to their account.

But what's stopping someone who didn't attend USF from establishing a Bulls Club account?

I'm sure if I was a Seminole fan living here, I would have no problem paying $300 for two season tickets to see my team play here versus spending the gas or flight money along with possibly a hotel to see them in Tally. So I put my deposit down, have a Bulls Club account created, and next year don't renew - pretty simple.

I'm sorry, but I will bet you plenty of FSU fans and corporations right here will be buying season tickets this year.

What I'm really hoping for though, is that there are enough new BULLS fans that buy tickets to fill up the emptiness that is now the East side of the stadium after the mass exodus to the West last year.  I thought the emptiness looked bad on TV, but a large number of garnet shirts will look so much worse...

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

I'm sure he has better things to do than to be ready at your beck and call to cater to your whims.  Perhaps something like a job he works at.  

I'm willing to bet if you're really that interested, you can get up off your duff and figure out the answer by tapping a few numbers on your phone.  

You do realize that John was the one who came here and started this thread, right?  His job is obviously tied to season tickets or he wouldn't come by here to remind us.  What's the harm with someone asking him a question after he posts?  Especially after John has already come back and respond to another post on this HIS thread?

I didn't see Ned demanding an immediate response, so the whole "beck and call to cater to your whims" and "get up off your duff" comments was a little over the top.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

43 minutes ago, Boomer said:

You do realize that John was the one who came here and started this thread, right?  His job is obviously tied to season tickets or he wouldn't come by here to remind us.  What's the harm with someone asking him a question after he posts? 

If you'll take a moment and read the thread again, perhaps this time you'll see my comment wasn't pertaining to his original question (I absolutely have no problem with that) but it was to his followup that implied Ned was not happy that his question (in a public forum that, I assume, John has no responsibility to and receives no compensation for communicating in) had not been answered in the timely manner he clearly expected.

Pro tip:  Anytime someone starts a sentence with, "It would be nice if _____," you can safely assume some form of ********/complaining is following.  

48 minutes ago, Boomer said:

I didn't see Ned demanding an immediate response, so the whole "beck and call to cater to your whims" and "get up off your duff" comments was a little over the top.

He did not verbally demand an immediate response, but his coimment that I quoted clearly indicated some form of expectation that was not met by John Lewis.  I was merely trying to help Ned, in like manner of which he generally responds to people on this board, know that he can probably get the answer he wants instead of waiting for someone to feed it to him.

Regardless, I thank you for taking the time to post what you did.  

Yes - I actually was speaking of the follow up and not the original question (I thought I grabbed both that one and yours but messed up).  But I might be a little put off too if someone starts a thread, I ask a question and later they come back and reply to another post and ignored (or perhaps missed) mine.   At a minimum, I would ask it again in case they came back.  Do you realize just how many times we could respond with "pick up the phone and call someone?" with all the posts here?   Also, I hate that this conversation is in any way dealing with John because he's been my rep since the first season and think he's been great over the years.

But I now see that you were dealing with a reputation of Ned's, so another reminder to me to stay out of others' disputes!;)

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

2 hours ago, Boomer said:

What I'm really hoping for though, is that there are enough new BULLS fans that buy tickets to fill up the emptiness that is now the East side of the stadium after the mass exodus to the West last year.

I hope so, Boomer, I hope so.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Just an FYI, Bulls Club personnel are handling renewals.  A new company is taking orders from new season ticket holders.  

Not sure I understand the philosophy in doing this. I would think that it would be advantageous to build a relationship with Bull Club personnel from the very beginning ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, Triple B said:

Not sure I understand the philosophy in doing this. I would think that it would be advantageous to build a relationship with Bull Club personnel from the very beginning ...

There are only a few people in the Bulls Club at the moment.  Not sure if they could handle renewals AND new orders.  They've been busing their tails.  Which is a good thing in that they are busy with renewals.

And I guess they'd be dealing with the Bulls Club people from here on.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

6 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

There are only a few people in the Bulls Club at the moment.  Not sure if they could handle renewals AND new orders.  They've been busing their tails.  Which is a good thing in that they are busy with renewals.

5 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

And I guess they'd be dealing with the Bulls Club people from here on.

It's awesome that they're that busy with renewals and I guess it's a good thing that they had so many new requests for season tix that they had to out source those sales .... just feel  season tix, renew and new, should always be handled by USF people. It's a critical component in program building ....... maybe I'm not giving enough credit to this new company. I'm just conjuring up a vision like this:

Let me check.  Maybe I'm mis-remembering.  The new company could be doing single game tickets????  If I find out I'll post it.