• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

wouldnt it be great if leavitt became coach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,422
  • Days Won:  19

You do realize that Leavitt BEAT the 'rival' school 4 - 0.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I can't imagine anybody is staying on at Colorado. He would be dumb if he didn't jump at the UCF job if offered. College jobs don't grow on trees.

College jobs - multiple ones - open up every year.  UCF is a freaking dumpster fire.  Leavitt is not the spring chicken he was back when he started USF football - I don't know him personally, but it would take A LOT of energy to rebuild that program and who knows if he wants to even take that on.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

College jobs - multiple ones - open up every year.  UCF is a freaking dumpster fire.  Leavitt is not the spring chicken he was back when he started USF football - I don't know him personally, but it would take A LOT of energy to rebuild that program and who knows if he wants to even take that on.  

AND they suck.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

No. No it would not be great.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

You do realize that Leavitt BEAT the 'rival' school 4 - 0.

what does that have to do with anything? personally i don't think they will offer him the job. in fact I think he might be done as a head coach. he is currently the DC of a school that had the #114 ranked defense in the country

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Per Jesse Palmer, who is doing the game on Thursday, it's the 2nd best job in the G5 .... never heard him say what #1 was.

no offense but Leavitt isn't at a point in his career where he can be picky.

I know people on here worship him but there are plenty of young up and coming coaches around.

no offense but Leavitt isn't at a point in his career where he can be picky.

I know people on here worship him but there are plenty of young up and coming coaches around.

This is true too, and he may not even want to be a HC again.  Who knows?  

Per Jesse Palmer, who is doing the game on Thursday, it's the 2nd best job in the G5 .... never heard him say what #1 was.

Yeah, I'm not sure I believe that, and outside of in-game analysis, I usually don't give much credence to what Jesse Palmer says.  

He is currently the DC for the #114 ranked defense in the country. not exactly a hot commodity

If Snyder really wanted him to take the KSU job don't you think he would be on staff? rumor has it that he wants his son to take over there.