• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cincy is better than Temple, Don't Sleep on Them

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

They are 6-4 and were the favorites to win the conference before the season, they are 6-4 JUST LIKE US.

People seem to forget that.

3 out of 4 of their losses came against ranked opponents, JUST LIKE US.

ALL 4 LOSSES they have are by a margin of 1 score or less. This is huge, they have not been blown out by anyone all year and have been in every game of the year into the 4th.

Their offense is probably the best we will see all year aside from FSU. 

Historically Cincinatti has our number. 

This game is not a cake walk whatsoever and if we don't play our best game like we did this week against Temple we will lose no doubt about it.

heres to hoping our guys are dialed in!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I don't think anyone is sleeping on them

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Gotta put Gunner on his arse often, go get him Bull Sharks, bring the pain!!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

They did lose to Temple, but that was so early in the year that it is hard to factor that in to how good they are. They have been held below 30 only twice and lost both games so that will likely be the recipe for success against them. I think we can score 30 on them.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

After the season we've had with the close games at navy and Memphis I think we know to leave it all out on the field. I hope we come I aggressive and keep our foot on the pedal!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'm sure CWT will let the team know that any chance of a Championship starts with beating Cincinnati.

• Upvote 2

Guest PCBull14

Watch and see if our young USF team doesn't come out with a "swagger" and get punched right in the mouth, quickly.  Cincy is very good!

lol

Cincinnati's defense couldn't punch a hole in a wet paper bag. We may lose but it won't be because of the Bearcat defense if we play smart. Again this defense is crafted to stop teams like Cincinnati. We show up we have a solid chance to win.

Edited by PCBull14

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

After the season we've had with the close games at navy and Memphis I think we know to leave it all out on the field. I hope we come I aggressive and keep our foot on the pedal!

Navy must have shaken them up a little. Now they see what they can do if they put their foot down and keep it there. I hope it's a trend, 'cause it's fun!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

I beg to differ that Cincy is better than Temple.  Their head to head indicates otherwise. Their Overall record also indicates otherwise. SOS also indicates otherwise.  Cincy hasn't beaten any good teams this year. The only win I could find against a team with a winning record was MIAMI and they suck big time.  

I agree cant sleep on them, and I don't think we will.   I also think our defense is built for teams like Cincy so that plays well for us as well. Our offense is clicking now as well.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

They are 6-4 and were the favorites to win the conference before the season, they are 6-4 JUST LIKE US.

People seem to forget that.

3 out of 4 of their losses came against ranked opponents, JUST LIKE US.

ALL 4 LOSSES they have are by a margin of 1 score or less. This is huge, they have not been blown out by anyone all year and have been in every game of the year into the 4th.

Their offense is probably the best we will see all year aside from FSU. 

Historically Cincinatti has our number. 

This game is not a cake walk whatsoever and if we don't play our best game like we did this week against Temple we will lose no doubt about it.

heres to hoping our guys are dialed in!

+1000

I had a feeling we would win the Temple game but I am a little worried about this one just based off the euphoria of last game, a short week, and Cincy's ability to score.  We need to be all up in their QB's grill.  Don't pencil in a W against Cincy just because Temple was ranked.