• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The new triplets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Remember when the Dallas Cowboys had the "triplets" and ran their way to 3 Super Bowls.  Aikman, Emmitt, and Michael Irvin.  Have the Bulls created a new triplets in Flowers, Mack, and Adams.  Temple coach Rhule thinks so.  Here's his quotes from his press conference after the game:

“They’ve got a bunch of really good players. Their trio of great players all made a great play. Adams made the long touchdown catch against Cover 3, where there’s no way he can get behind the safety, and Quinton Flowers was awesome. They stormed the field, which was great, their students deserve it. They had a lot of fun. Flowers was down there shaking everybody’s hand, he’s got one of my vote for kids I like to compete against. I thought Marlon was fantastic. They’ve got three really good players on offense, a lot of other one’s right, but three superstars. Those three guys made a lot of plays.”

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

Adams beat them multiple times with catches and shifty runs. He had big first down runs (and then some) in the fourth quarter to help put things away. So he deserves as much credit as Mack and Flowers do. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,948
  • Days Won:  12

Danger on both sides of the ball. This is what USF is supposed to look like!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Classy words by Rhule.  

Flowers, Mack and Adams sure have really gelled into an exciting combination.  Would love to see one of the other receivers step up to make it a foursome.  Would love to have two receivers that stand out.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112
  • Days Won:  6

Remember when the Dallas Cowboys had the "triplets" and ran their way to 3 Super Bowls.  Aikman, Emmitt, and Michael Irvin.  Have the Bulls created a new triplets in Flowers, Mack, and Adams.  Temple coach Rhule thinks so.  Here's his quotes from his press conference after the game:

“They’ve got a bunch of really good players. Their trio of great players all made a great play. Adams made the long touchdown catch against Cover 3, where there’s no way he can get behind the safety, and Quinton Flowers was awesome. They stormed the field, which was great, their students deserve it. They had a lot of fun. Flowers was down there shaking everybody’s hand, he’s got one of my vote for kids I like to compete against. I thought Marlon was fantastic. They’ve got three really good players on offense, a lot of other one’s right, but three superstars. Those three guys made a lot of plays.”

I like really this coach.  All class.   

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Classy words by Rhule.  

Flowers, Mack and Adams sure have really gelled into an exciting combination.  Would love to see one of the other receivers step up to make it a foursome.  Would love to have two receivers that stand out.

I'd love to see Dillon mature some more this offseason and give us a big time threat at TE. Having him attacking the middle of the field off of play action with his size and athleticism would be a huge addition. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I'd love to see Dillon mature some more this offseason and give us a big time threat at TE. Having him attacking the middle of the field off of play action with his size and athleticism would be a huge addition. 

Agree sort of disappointed he seems to not get much playing time.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

He "earned" his reduction of playing time with penalties and a few drops in the early part of the season. Another off season to refine his game and get even more comfortable in the system should be just what he needs to see the field consistently and show case his rare combination of size and athleticism. 

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

He "earned" his reduction of playing time with penalties and a few drops in the early part of the season. Another off season to refine his game and get even more comfortable in the system should be just what he needs to see the field consistently and show case his rare combination of size and athleticism. 

Indeed he did part of the learning curve. We have lots to be excited about in the R-core though. While many are young you have Barr, Kino, McCants which had a nice run on KO duties, and Bronson! That is some loaded talent folks.