• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Elephant in the room

Hoping for a huge BULLS (HOME WIN) Again today.   Also hoping that we don't wake up tomorrow only to hear about another incident  after a home win. (2 home wins this year) (2  Sunday's being all over the national news for horrible things overshadowing the win.),  (stabbing Death in Ybor and 2 players arrested for shooting up blds on campus).   Hopefully our  Young men have learned the lesson on how to celebrate , where not to be after the game, and what situations to avoid). Didn't want to bring this up, but Im sure Im not the only one with this on their mind.  Hopefully WILLY has them dialed in and on a short leash. 

Edited by Dhambuc

Members do not see this ad, Register

I thought the "elephant" was do we suck again or not.

I Think we turned the corner (at least it  appears to be the case).  Not that its going to happen but IF and that's a BIG IF we lose today than I'd be right there with you about the suck again.  Luckily for us Bulls fans we shouldn't have to entertain this thought today. 

Bulls Win Big today.  (Have to come out fired up and hit some passes early)  Do this and we run  all over them ALL day.    SMU gives up a ton of yards and points.  They are horrible.   Heat could also play a factor late in game if we control TOP and run on them.   SMU will be in the full sun all game like Syracuse was.

Edited by Dhambuc

I Think we turned the corner (at least it  appears to be the case).  Not that its going to happen but IF and that's a BIG IF we lose today than I'd be right there with you about the suck again.  Luckily for us Bulls fans we shouldn't have to entertain this thought today. 

Bulls Win Big today.  (Have to come out fired up and hit some passes early)  Do this and we run  all over them ALL day.    SMU gives up a ton of yards and points.  They are horrible.   Heat could also play a factor late in game if we control TOP and run on them.   SMU will be in the full sun all game like Syracuse was.

Dallas gets even hotter than Tampa!! Now, humidity, maybe.