• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF, The American, Top 25, and Profitability

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

I have friends who are diehard mountaineers.  They had been going to the backyard brawl for 3 generations.  They think it's a shame to not play the game, but understand that P5 money is needed for survival of the program.  In other words, they had to sell out to stay relevant.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

The American will not have an opportunity to show what it can do against the p5 in the bowl games because our bowl lineup is crap. We will be playing the Arkansas states and middle Tennessees of the world in unattended bowl games. 

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

The American will not have an opportunity to show what it can do against the p5 in the bowl games because our bowl lineup is crap. We will be playing the Arkansas states and middle Tennessees of the world in unattended bowl games. 

All part of the master plan by ESPN who owns most of the bowl games.  Keep the LITTLE schools out while not exposing the Power 5  For the weakness it is,

ESPN has sucked for years..  They pander to the big markets and they can't get off Tom Brady's jock.  I still love college game day, but that's about it.  They have ruined college football.  I wonder if Pitt likes going from contenders every year in the Big East to being doormats in the ACC.

For what it's worth, going into this week Pitt is 3-0 in the ACC this year and tied for first in the Coastal Divsion... and they may win their division ... and they are ranked #25... not sure I would call that "doormat"

Edited by JimUSFSig

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

For what it's worth, going into this week Pitt is 3-0 in the ACC this year and tied for first in the Coastal Divsion... and they may win their division ... and they are ranked #25... not sure I would call that "doormat"

I stand corrected.  

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

In all fairness, they have pretty much been, "doormats" up to this point.

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

Hopefully us being doormats didnt say welcome... I'd rather it say something hopefully like We Will Get You Next Year!