• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QF Lovers, Bring It.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I'm confused... what are you asking for? QF threw how many interceptions? He Let Maryland score how many points? What's the premise for the hate?

10/19, 60 passing yards. What game were you watching?

His receivers dropped 2 touchdown passes, one of them for over 40 yards. He got no help in that department.

Agreed but you have to admit he just cant make all the throws. As soon as Bench came in for the 4 or 8 plays we went throw throw throw...

Next series QF comes in run run run....

Why?? Because QF cant do throw the ball. I would say SB can run more of the offensive game plan than QF so who really gives us the best shot to win? I dont know but I think we see what QF offers, should we not see what SB can do? 

If we dont see him then we are basically saying we are done for the season...

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I'm confused... what are you asking for? QF threw how many interceptions? He Let Maryland score how many points? What's the premise for the hate?

Funny how quickly we call people names on the internet when I know without a doubt I'm my mind you wouldn't say it to my face. My point is I was watching the same game you were, where were all these open receivers missed? Where did HE cost us the game? When did he put points in the board for the other team. He managed the game like he's supposed to. He's an average quarterback in a lack luster offense, idiot??? (Not sure if that's how we communicate now)

Funny how quickly we call people names on the internet when I know without a doubt I'm my mind you wouldn't say it to my face. My point is I was watching the same game you were, where were all these open receivers missed? Where did HE cost us the game? When did he put points in the board for the other team. He managed the game like he's supposed to. He's an average quarterback in a lack luster offense, idiot??? (Not sure if that's how we communicate now)

I think some people have been drinking...I would ignore it Trom...

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

His receivers dropped 2 touchdown passes, one of them for over 40 yards. He got no help in that department.
Agreed but you have to admit he just cant make all the throws. As soon as Bench came in for the 4 or 8 plays we went throw throw throw...

Next series QF comes in run run run....

Why?? Because QF cant do throw the ball. I would say SB can run more of the offensive game plan than QF so who really gives us the best shot to win? I dont know but I think we see what QF offers, should we not see what SB can do? 

If we dont see him then we are basically saying we are done for the season...

I agree with what you are saying, but I feel like he needs more opportunities to pass that aren't 3rd and long. Give him some short slant routes or something to build his confidence.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

60 yrds passing pls anyone who tries to defend QF as a QB is ridiculous...

He did not lose this game alone though...this an entire team loss...

Add 2 tds to that and at least 60-70 yds if you're honest with yourself.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

People are on the Flowers train because Bench sucks.   Taggart should never have subbed coming off a long scoring drive.  Bench threw tow ints in one drive... fumbled a snap... threw two bad passes... then the one to Bronson that should have been caught was still high.  Bench has done **** since he's been here... at least Flowers moved the ball... Taggart needs to be fired.  Allen too... the entire staff must go.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

This isn't an issue of Marvel's What If? title. 

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

People are on the Flowers train because Bench sucks.   Taggart should never have subbed coming off a long scoring drive.  Bench threw tow ints in one drive... fumbled a snap... threw two bad passes... then the one to Bronson that should have been caught was still high.  Bench has done **** since he's been here... at least Flowers moved the ball... Taggart needs to be fired.  Allen too... the entire staff must go.

I agree with most of what you are saying, but the offensive and defensive coordinators just got here and have showed some promise so far, especially Allen.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

He wasn't bad, but he wasn't good. I guess that's the best I can hope for under CWT.

60 yards isn't bad?  Even if Adams hauls in the.TD, he's still got 110.

So, take away the Johnson wheel route for 71 v FSU, and he's barely over 100 yards in 2 games.  Unless you're Navy or GTech, you need more yards.

And, this secondary just gave up 500 yards v Bowling Green.

This isn't an issue of Marvel's What If? title. 

You cant have it both ways.

SB came in last year and had at least 8 drops against MD and we don't add those numbers, and we were in that game until the end. Actually up at the half in that game.

We were out of this game before the first half was over. Same for the FSU just at the start of the 3rd qtr.

I am not putting it all on QF just saying he isn't really cutting it either at QB.

Edited by Bull-Hornz