• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QF Lovers, Bring It.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

For better or for worse:

Among those whose job remains secure is QB Quinton Flowers, whose modest passing afternoon (10-for-19, 60 yards, one TD, one INT) was offset by 85 rushing yards and a 17-play TD drive he engineered in the second half."I think Quinton's getting better each and every week," Taggart said Monday. "I think that's one thing we're seeing when we watch the film, he's getting more comfortable with what we're doing and that's gonna pay off big-time for us." 

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/starting-jobs-on-line-in-wake-of-maryland-loss/2246472

QB isn't changing anytime soon.

Going to pay off big time for the opposing team's game planning too.

Hopefully it lends to confidence building of our QB. I know what we all think of QB's but if there is any chance of improvement he needs the confidence of his coach (and I know what the board things of him too..) Frankly we are just in a bad situation until we start winning, Nothing the players or coaches do will appease this board until the wins go up. Or worse case we don't put the wins up and we are in for another rebuilding period.. The only way we win, is if they win. I hope we are on the path to sorting that out. 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

For better or for worse:

Among those whose job remains secure is QB Quinton Flowers, whose modest passing afternoon (10-for-19, 60 yards, one TD, one INT) was offset by 85 rushing yards and a 17-play TD drive he engineered in the second half."I think Quinton's getting better each and every week," Taggart said Monday. "I think that's one thing we're seeing when we watch the film, he's getting more comfortable with what we're doing and that's gonna pay off big-time for us." 

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/starting-jobs-on-line-in-wake-of-maryland-loss/2246472

QB isn't changing anytime soon.

Going to pay off big time for the opposing team's game planning too.

Hopefully it lends to confidence building of our QB. I know what we all think of QB's but if there is any chance of improvement he needs the confidence of his coach (and I know what the board things of him too..) Frankly we are just in a bad situation until we start winning, Nothing the players or coaches do will appease this board until the wins go up. Or worse case we don't put the wins up and we are in for another rebuilding period.. The only way we win, is if they win. I hope we are on the path to sorting that out.

Say%20Amen%20Somebody%20still%202.jpg

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I agree that QF is getting better each game. Whether he is good enough to win some games remains to be seen. Best of luck to QF. Seems to me Captn Ahab def resonates with CWT...

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Bench is not our QB.

He's a USF student, a member of USF football and he most certainly is a QB as far as position is concerned.  He may not be YOUR QB, but he is most definitely a USF QB and if he was to get into the game, you should be behind him until he screws up royally.

Taggart has decided to double down on "Full Retard" and has stated that QF is the starting and finishing QB and he has therefore tied his tenure at USF to one Quinton Flowers.  Good luck to him.......he'll need it.

Edited by hbryan

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Limitations_b6aa34_5516015.jpg

You win the interwebs, sir

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Bench is not our QB.

He's a USF student, a member of USF football and he most certainly is a QB as far as position is concerned. He may not be YOUR QB, but he is most definitely a USF QB and if he was to get into the game, you should be behind him until he screws up royally.

Taggart has decided to double down on "Full Retard" and has stated that QF is the starting and finishing QB and he has therefore tied his tenure at USF to one Quinton Flowers. Good luck to him.......he'll need it.

HEY

HEY

HEY

It is not culturally acceptable to say that anymore!!!!

Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!