• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU vs. USF 15 minute Cut Up

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Still pretty underwhelming that we basically won the battle in the trenches but didn't have the firepower to win the game.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for sharing.  Both teams played pretty hard vs each other.  Great temperature check for our young Bulls.  Hope FSU stomps BC to make it even more legit.  I feel this USF team has at least mid-level ACC talent.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Still pretty underwhelming that we basically won the battle in the trenches but didn't have the firepower to win the game.

Considering our last few seasons, I'm ecstatic that we won a battle even if we didn't win the war.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

Lots of awesome plays from our secondary in pass protection I didn't notice before, aside from Dalvin Cook assaulting us as time went on.  Nate Godwin has got to learn how to tackle from behind without going to the collar.

I'm sorry dude but you're dead wrong. If Godwin didn't horse collar that play, Cook scores a TD. He saved a touchdown, idk what you want from him

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Nate Godwin has been flagged for horsecollar tackle at least twice in the past not even talking about this superman tackle whatever you want to call it.  And I'm a fan of Nate Godwin, but I calls it like I sees it.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Considering our last few seasons, I'm ecstatic that we won a battle even if we didn't win the war.

Sad that dropped passes, missed tackles, and flagrant "missed" calls cost us another game.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Watched that final play and I still think that was targeting

Using Auggie's expulsion from the game, there's not a doubt in my mind it was.  

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Agree that the reins on QF throwing the ball need to be loosened more and more.  USFbulls24 made some great points above, but I don't think it means Bench needs to play.  I think it means QF needs to be freed up a bit.  

Maryland is the perfect game to do it, since it has no bearing on conference outcome.  

Come on CWT, set QF free.  Let him pass or fail doing all he can do.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Maryland is ranked 123 in passing defense.  Probably because of last week, but this would be a good game to let QF throw it.