• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Club Access

Club access is great. Bathrooms seem cleaner and less crowded. On the very hot days, the AC is fantastic. TV's , couches and chairs for your pleasure. The best part for me is the AC. When you have older friends, small kiddo's or people from out of town the Florida heat can ruin a great day. It is a blessing sometimes to kool off for a few mins.

Could not agree more. I use it during halftime mostly, but also nice to get a fresh smack of AC every now and then. Used a buddy's season tickets a few times. Worth every penny and now its actually affordable for me. I'm fresh out of college and attempting to build up the savings account so 1,000 was a bit steep for me. But two tickets for right around $800 was a steal.

A grand it "too" steep by $800 is a steal?  :facepalm:

I'm sorry if not affording $1,000 bucks before ticket cost are even added in is a problem from you. Not saying that it's overpriced, but that was not in my budget. $800 dollars total for tickets and donation for club access is a steal. Hell it's one of the greatest deals out there. I work my ass off for everything little thing I've ever had, including putting myself though school on my own no loans. I value what I spend my money on buddy. I'm sure others on this board value a dollar or have been in my situation.  Run along now, nice try though. You obviously have a problem with me or something, but good stuff my troll   :thumbsup:  You can make fun of me all you want. Either way I was going to find my happy ass the stadium someway.I'll be there again this year better off financially and was also able to give what little monetary support I can to the program. GO BULLS  :04-rock:

This.

2014 - four tickets with club access in section 213 = $1000 donation + ~$1200 for tickets  = $2200 total

2015 - SAME four seats with club aces in section 213 = $1600

I would say it's a steal.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

I agree Jim. It was a win, win for me to move to better seats. I increase my donation to the school from what I had been paying and got better seats with CA.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

It costs them 3 of my seats, but we did get to move to the west side of the stadium. We had 9, dropped 3 and still pay the same.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

Club access is great. Bathrooms seem cleaner and less crowded. On the very hot days, the AC is fantastic. TV's , couches and chairs for your pleasure. The best part for me is the AC. When you have older friends, small kiddo's or people from out of town the Florida heat can ruin a great day. It is a blessing sometimes to kool off for a few mins.

Could not agree more. I use it during halftime mostly, but also nice to get a fresh smack of AC every now and then. Used a buddy's season tickets a few times. Worth every penny and now its actually affordable for me. I'm fresh out of college and attempting to build up the savings account so 1,000 was a bit steep for me. But two tickets for right around $800 was a steal.

A grand it "too" steep by $800 is a steal?  :facepalm:

I'm sorry if not affording $1,000 bucks before ticket cost are even added in is a problem from you. Not saying that it's overpriced, but that was not in my budget. $800 dollars total for tickets and donation for club access is a steal. Hell it's one of the greatest deals out there. I work my ass off for everything little thing I've ever had, including putting myself though school on my own no loans. I value what I spend my money on buddy. I'm sure others on this board value a dollar or have been in my situation.  Run along now, nice try though. You obviously have a problem with me or something, but good stuff my troll   :thumbsup:  You can make fun of me all you want. Either way I was going to find my happy ass the stadium someway.I'll be there again this year better off financially and was also able to give what little monetary support I can to the program. GO BULLS  :04-rock:

Slow you're horses there buddy. No one was making funny of anyone's situtation.

I forgot you mentioned it didn't come with tickets and should have edited that post.

You really think that club access is worth that extra price?

My point was that if money was an issue, there are plenty of other tickets but I can see how you would like to spend extra on club access but I enjoy being down field level myself.

No problem with you either btw.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

For the folks with club access, are your tickets stamped with "club access" like in years past? Because ours are not stamped. We are in 214, but make the $1k donation for club access.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Take them to the ticket window at Ray Jay or go to throw ticket off at USF to get the backs stamped... happened to me once

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

For the folks with club access, are your tickets stamped with "club access" like in years past? Because ours are not stamped. We are in 214, but make the $1k donation for club access.

I'm also in a non CA section but pay the extra and mine had the Club Access on them. I'd do what Skin said or check with account rep.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

I want to amend the advice on here. Don't wait till game day and go to the window looking for the stamp. That only works if the Bulls Club told the ticket office you should have club access. I would reach out to either: the Bulls Club, the ticket office or your sales rep, and verify that the records show you should have access. 

You don't want a bad surprise on game day. So don't wait to address the question. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I want to amend the advice on here. Don't wait till game day and go to the window looking for the stamp. That only works if the Bulls Club told the ticket office you should have club access. I would reach out to either: the Bulls Club, the ticket office or your sales rep, and verify that the records show you should have access.

You don't want a bad surprise on game day. So don't wait to address the question.

Good point sir

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

Feel free to contact me and I can look within your account.