• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

8/15 Practice

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I guess I'd rather have a guy who can throw a spiral 15 yards but gets the play wrong over a guy who knows the play but 2 hops it.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Woulard or we are ******

The fact he's taking snaps keeps me hopeful

The fact that it's with the third and 4th teams doesn't keep me hopeful at all.  Either we run the triple option/read option the entire season or we will not win 6 games.  Bench hasn't seen a DB he doesn't want to throw to and Flowers can't throw it appears.  So... there we have it.  Oh... by the way... I've followed Woulard's career pre-USF as I'm a UCLA fan also... he's not that good which does not make me that hopeful for next season.

Nothing personal Cali, but for the last 3 weeks you've been posting about how Flowers is the savior of USF and now you're giving up on him? And now Woulard sinks too?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Woulard or we are ******

The fact that it's with the third and 4th teams doesn't keep me hopeful at all.  Either we run the triple option/read option the entire season or we will not win 6 games.  Bench hasn't seen a DB he doesn't want to throw to and Flowers can't throw it appears.  So... there we have it.  Oh... by the way... I've followed Woulard's career pre-USF as I'm a UCLA fan also... he's not that good which does not make me that hopeful for next season.

Nothing personal Cali, but for the last 3 weeks you've been posting about how Flowers is the savior of USF and now you're giving up on him? And now Woulard sinks too?

The TBP Scouting Combine must carry a lot of weight with him ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Just noticed something on the Main Index page, right side column under COA's Bullcast interview that some of you may be interested in ...

Just noticed something on the Main Index page, right side column under COA's Bullcast interview that some of you may be interested in ...

I pressed it, Matt Grothe popped out. Problem solved

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Woulard or we are ******

He still may be... it's just my faith has been shaken by today's posts.

Edited by Calibull

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Woulard or we are ******

No idea as to what you're talking about.  

Woulard or we are ******

No idea as to what you're talking about.

I didn't get it either...

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

Lets not fool ourselves we won 9 games in past three years. This team will be considered successful if it can reach 6 wins.

That will only happen if:

1. The Defense it's very good, causes turnovers and it's able to keep opponents 17 points or less

2. The Offense establishes a good running game that allows the team to move ball and tire opponents.

3. The QB must be able to run the ball effectively, manage game, few turnovers and not have to throw more than 15-20 times a game

That's why I'm going to say Flowers because even though he still raw and learning he is a better runner and better decision maker. Neither it's going to blow the doors passing and anyone expecting that is dreaming.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

Ton support m,y post above I will refer to our win, over FSU in Tally under an inexperienced BJ, who i compare to Flowers

BJ ran the ball 23 times for 126 yds. The offense ran the ball 42 times for 153 yds

BJ threw the ball 21 times completed only 8 for 215 yds and 2 TDs, he also had 2 ints

Defensively FSU threw the ball 37 times completed 25 for 264 yds but ran the ball 27 times for 19 yds.

That's exactly the type of game pattern we will need to win 6 games this year. It's on the Defense and a QB that can run and manage the game and hit a deep throw once in a while